Premier League Gameweek 15

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Bellerin on the bench for Arsenal as well which is a boost for them. Fully expecting a comfortable win for them.

Maxin

I come to your team n I feck things up, I'm Moyes
What is Dustin Hoffman doing on the sideline?

Rajma

We seem to think we have done well against certain teams then a week or so later those teams go and get battered to show how poor they actually are. It's happening with Everton now, happened with West Ham who we played well against then Arsenal go and completely destroy them. Happened with Swansea who we played well against then Tottenham go and destroy them. We beat Leicester well then everyone also batters them. All in much better fashion than us.
My thoughts exactly, we simply don't have a clear attacking plan to put the teams away regularly that are no worse in terms of the quality without having to rely on individual brilliance. Well, for now at least.

Keegs

Great game Hope McCarthy gets a move looked sharp when he was on.

Peanut Butter

Everton are extremely poor. Overrated squad of players with a weak mentality.

It's not all on Koeman.

Last edited:

devil in me

We seem to think we have done well against certain teams then a week or so later those teams go and get battered to show how poor they actually are. It's happening with Everton now, happened with West Ham who we played well against then Arsenal go and completely destroy them. Happened with Swansea who we played well against then Tottenham go and destroy them. We beat Leicester well then everyone also batters them. All in much better fashion than us.
Aye, was just thinking that when you look at other teams results V Burnley (West Brom putting 4 past them), West Ham etc, its really frustrating.

Keegs

Gets a move where? Hull?

Him and Coleman are ridiculously overrated here. Both bang average every time I see them.
Yes,hope he gets a move to palace or something.I'm not saying he's great. Just not nice to see anybody sit on a bench is what I'm saying.

dakingpin1999

We couldn't even beat everton or those other mediocre teams over the last 5 league games hahaha

Keegs

Amrabat of Watford is brilliant, I remember he played against us for Turkish team a few years ago

Watford now have same points as us after 15 games. Watford.
Will you relax so many people blowing things out of proportion. We're so unlucky we have battered most of the teams we have played this year. When we get into are rhythm we will be frighting.

Peanut Butter

Yes,hope he gets a move to palace or something.I'm not saying he's great. Just not nice to see anybody sit on a bench is what I'm saying.
I edited my post because it seemed like I was arguing with you when I wasn't it was a genuine question.

Yeah McCarthy should be getting regular football somewhere I agree. Koeman doesn't seem to trust certain players though.

Everton fans I know aren't happy with their owners or Koeman right now.