HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Christ. We are not meant to win

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I cannot believe he's actually missed that :lol:

mu4c_20le

For any non-football fans who may be browsing this thread.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
They’ve conceded like 5 goals in the league.
Because they're a quality team with a great defence. Doesn't mean that Mendy is quite prone to an error here and there. It just doesn't lead to a goal very often (see Fred's stupidity last week).

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
That is honestly one of the most inexplicable misses I've ever seen. I have no idea what he's even doing. You have a whole empty goal to aim at and you just blast it as hard as you can right at the defender? What on earth... :lol:

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
These linesmen have to start raising their flags earlier. Enough is enough

padr81

Supports
Man City
Who says he would have got up? Have you seen many players suffer studs down the Achilles just pop up? This is my point, you will not see players pop up after bad challenges to the ankles, it does not happen.
And fair play Liverpool, a bit of sportsmanship. Would have been easy to whip a ball in on top of the keeper but choose not to. The only difference there is Coady is lucky they aren’t facing Arsenal while David was.
Look at Coady, up running about a few minutes later, couldn’t have been that bad etc etc.
Can’t believe he wasn’t following the ball when he was down injured and didn’t know where the play was.
I don't think for a second Arsenal did the right thing. In fact if he saw the keep he should have kicked it out, but De Gea was not hurt, it was plain to see. Coady was. I mean there is literally a thread on a Man United forum by Man United fans calling DDG out for it... its doesn't really get more clear than that unless you think 90% of your support are as blind as I am.

AltiUn

Obviously jinxing this but Salah's been well off the pace tonight.

djembatheking

Moyes: "I don't think we played that well, second half was much better... Overall , I want the team play much better and I think we can." | Post-Match...

Moyes looking younger than when he was at United. He has shown good bouncebackability.

PoTMS

What minute are Liverpool gonna get their winner? Of course it'll be the little Jota prick.

Smacky The Frog

Jimenez has been terrible. Wolves as a whole have made some terrible decisions in promising positions.

AltiUn

Liverpool have been vile in their attempts to win the ball back, very dirty side.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Finishing is what Jota is about. :( If he can't finish that then it's not meant to be tonight. Chelsea off the hook and City running away with another title.