Premier League Gameweek 16

Gasolin

This is very hard to see, is it really the arm though? Very hard to tell. Why don't they have a better angle for videos? It's 2019. We can't get a video from the front?

Josep Dowling

How can a decision like that take so long. Could see in the first replay he didn’t handball it.

Gasolin

How can a decision like that take so long. Could see in the first replay he didn’t handball it.
With the video angles they show, it's really really hard. You need to have better angles and zoom. I think we need better videos.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
When there was talk of United and Spurs being potential relegation dark horses I said no chance and thought people were overreacting, but with Arsenal I'm starting to wonder if it's a genuine possibility, they look truly broken.

They'll probably win 1-3 tonight and go on a run now I've said that.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Arsenal players are so lightweight, look how lazy that was from Ozil again, constantly passing backwards. Stupid flicks in stupid positions. None of them give a feck.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Shocking that we failed to beat these two teams
In fairness you played both when they were doing all right.

We managed to lose to this fecked version of West Ham at home.

freeurmind

weak willed
Arsenal not starting Guendouzi would be like Ole leaving Mctominay on the bench. Absolutely nothing in this Arsenal midfield.

Guy Incognito

When there was talk of United and Spurs being potential relegation dark horses I said no chance and thought people were overreacting, but with Arsenal I'm starting to wonder if it's a genuine possibility, they look truly broken.

They'll probably win 1-3 tonight and go on a run now I've said that.
Can see them finishing bottom half. Nothing to buy into, stale club where things will have to get worse before anything improves.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
It's not that surprising to see them struggling. Hell, half the starters tonight could be starting for West Ham and I wouldn't even be surprised. Xhaka, Chambers, Maitland-Niles, Martinelli, this version of Ozil.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I don't even know how I managed to watch the entire half, that was truly terrible football all round.

I feel sorry for Arsenal fans. I thought our football was bad at times under Moyes and LVG but this Arsenal are taking it to a whole new level.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
How did ljungbergs name even come up for arsenal? Name drawn out of a hat?

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Worst team in the league at the moment. You can understand the lack of quality but the lack of effort is disgusting.

Gasolin

I wonder what Freddie Ljungberg is thinking right now. How can we concede such a comic goal, or something of that nature? Maybe he's thinking, why can't I have the same new manager bounce like Ole Gunna Solskjaer got, it must be easy, he's a PE teacher!

Paul_Scholes18

West ham have played well. Maybe turning a corner for them. Arsenal are pretty much out of the top 4 race now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I don't even know how I managed to watch the entire half, that was truly terrible football all round.

I feel sorry for Arsenal fans. I thought our football was bad at times under Moyes and LVG but this Arsenal are taking it to a whole new level.
No no no.
Never do that.

Remember how arrogant they get at the first sight of anything above mediocre.

Fergies Gum

Even Ljungberg doesn't seem bothered. He's just sat there looking clueless and disinterested.

redman5

In a world of my own. People know me here.
Is there any consensus as to who Gooners want to be manager?
Bringing back Wenger (for the remainder of this season at least) wouldn't be the worse decision in the world. Be an awful lot of pride having to get swallowed by an awful lot of people though. & that's not taking into account the possibility of the Frenchman telling them where to shove the job.

Rajma

If Arsenal lose this, you watch their next 7/8 league fixtures and you struggle to see where the points are going to come from given their terrible away form and Emirates no longer being a helping hand.