Premier League Gameweek 16

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Can see them finishing bottom half. Nothing to buy into, stale club where things will have to get worse before anything improves.
The reason I think it's a possibility is because Aubamayang is still scoring and they're still wack, if he has a drought they could be in big trouble.

How did ljungbergs name even come up for arsenal? Name drawn out of a hat?
From what I heard Arsenal swapped his and Steve Bould's roles this season because they felt it was a possibility Emery wouldn't last the season and Ljungberg would be better equipped to take emergency interim role out of the two.

DeGea

Well at least AFTV tonight will be fun. Need to go and get some popcorn first.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Arsenal are in danger of not even qualifying for Europa League. If I were Kroenke, I'd be calling Allegri, Pochettinho, whoever to come and manage the team.

Fooza

To think I was mocked by resident gooners about Wolves finishing above them when they were hyped about their transfer window at the start of the season. Doesn't sound so far fetched now, does it.

However, the relegation talk is still a bit over an reaction still.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
City this weekend too for Arsenal. Possibly 11 games without a win.

The Emirates could be burning rubble next Monday.

Gasolin

To think I was mocked by resident gooners about Wolves finishing above them when they were hyped about their transfer window at the start of the season. Doesn't sound so far fetched now, does it.

However, the relegation talk is still a bit over an reaction still.
Yeah that's BS. They could be below 6th though, 100%.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Looks like Rafa is going through the first part of his 6-stage Arsenal interview on Sky MNF.

Guy Incognito

If Arsenal lose this, you watch their next 7/8 league fixtures and you struggle to see where the points are going to come from given their terrible away form and Emirates no longer being a helping hand.
Only thing which may go Arsenal's way is that football is unpredictable.

But this team looks spent. I suspect Ljungberg will be gone by next week and they'd have hired another manager.

MasterObiwan

Arsenal may wait for appointing new manager after end of season but they need a new manager RIGHT NOW.
Team is broken and no any control key is found. Player are unmotivated & exhausted.
They desperately need to bring 'Avoiding relegation expert' manger like Big Sam or hodgson for short term.

AFC NimbleThumb

Did Mark Noble just try to score with the outside of his boot from 20+ yards? The disrespect. Stick to hack jobs Mark.

TheReligion

Abusive
Do West Ham commemorate all their dead fans? It seems every home game there is a round of applause on a certain minute.