Premier League Gameweek 16

PoTMS

And of course Josh King isn't playing this one v Liverpool. Only turns up against United.

Paul_Scholes18

Liverpool do not dominate so far. They will put mane on to win a pen if needed though. I wonder why origi doesn't play this one after scoring two goals last game.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Much improved performance so far, great intensity from the start which was badly lacking against Utd. We should be 3/4 nil up.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
As expected the ball keeps inexplicably finding Gomez, Bournemouth happy to let him have it.

jem

Yeah I don't know if the Amazon prime was the marvel of the "new", but it certainly would be a shame if they don't get more involved after the Boxing day games....

Has to be the future doesn't it, selecting the exact game you want!
We already have it here in Canada with Dazn. $20/month to watch any EPL game you want (as well as the EPL and CL games and Serie A.)

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Actually taping this as I was out for the first half. So Frank might be glad that transfer ban has been lifted? Where are their problems from what you are seeing?
Finishing, mostly. They need a reliable backup for Tammy. Also a CB since Rudiger is still injured. Maybe they could go for another attacking mid/forward

....and i guess they could look at a goalkeeper, but given kepa's price and the fact the few guys who are clear upgrades are probably not available that's something for the summer maybe

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
We already have it here in Canada with Dazn. $20/month to watch any EPL game you want (as well as the EPL and CL games and Serie A.)
This is the way forward. It will happen eventually. Sky have sort of started it with the seven euro a month mobile pass.

But yea criminal that i am paying about 100 a month and cannot see every man utd game.

Anustart89

Why does the ref not blow up there when a central defender is obviously injured and can barely move? fecking idiot. If that'd have been van Dijk he'd been there stroking his hair.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Finishing, mostly. They need a reliable backup for Tammy. Also a CB since Rudiger is still injured. Maybe they could go for another attacking mid/forward

....and i guess they could look at a goalkeeper, but given kepa's price and the fact the few guys who are clear upgrades are probably not available that's something for the summer maybe
They really struggle if Tammy if not at the races or out altogether.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Son :eek:
Even Messi or Maradona would be proud of that, 70 yards solo goal.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Ridiculous goal from Son. You can see the point at which he thinks 'holy shit I'm gonna score'

Gasolin

Disgusted again by the luck of this Liverpool team... they are s*** like us but all of sudden, they can score with a long ball and somehow, the goal can't defend. Great.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
I remember Lingard scoring a goal similar to that by Son, Only better.