Premier League Gameweek 16

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Actually taping this as I was out for the first half. So Frank might be glad that transfer ban has been lifted? Where are their problems from what you are seeing?

FireballXL5

Everton should have sacked Silva a week earlier, they might have done better in the derby.

Guy Incognito

He wasted his career there, let's be frank. The most expensive 16 year old at the time, had so much potential.
TBF to him, he wasn't helped by the media/fans making him out to be something he wasn't. His greatest asset was his pace, and in a functional side he still can prove to be a threat.

Still he made the most of his abilities.

Irrational.

Chelsea are definitely spunking the GDP of a small country this transfer window after they were let off by the appeals process.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Ha ha Chelsea! Off to the January sales, it looks like.

Now come on Burnley, make it a good day.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I thought for sure Davies had overcooked that.

Kepa :lol: :lol: :lol:
Most expensive keeper in world football my arse. :lol:
Don't think Bilbao are missing him, they have Unai Simon in goal, have conceded the least goals. Just shows what a good defensive unit in front of you does as well.

PepG

Supports
Ajax
The honeymoon for Lampard is over. The problem is that the tragic form of Chelsea defenders is not only down to their poor qualities. It's also because of the way Lampard is insisting his team to play... AVB V2..