Premier League Gameweek 16

PoTMS

Surprise, surprise. City have no fans. At least they have all of us behind them.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
That usually happens when someone kicks you when you're running tbf
No doubt but you would think others on the pitch don't run with the ball considering hes the one always on the ground. Doesn't take much to put him down.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
No doubt but you would think others on the pitch don't run with the ball considering hes the one always on the ground. Doesn't take much to put him down.
Someone who's runs and dribbles past players, gets kicked and fouled more than those that run and pass before a defender comes to them. Who wouldda knew?

RooneyLegend

This Ait Nouri guy is a brilliant defender. His footwork defensively is second to none in the league.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Ouch, that looked nasty.

Can't see Neves being allowed to continue.

Is the concussion sub thing in play now? (Extra sub if a player goes off concussed?)

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
This Ait Nouri guy is a brilliant defender. His footwork defensively is second to none in the league.
He was in Ligue 1 wasn't he?

I remember someone called his name being quite highly rated in that league aswell.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Really solid, holds his ground well, strong in the challenge and agile. Did great vs Salah last week and pocketing Sterling today too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Magnificient play acting from Saiss.
Little flick to the face, and goes down like he's taken a Mike Tyson uppercut.

Pep's Suit

City's front three is shocking today. Also Gundogan and Zinchenko have to offer more in final third.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
City's front three is shocking today. Also Gundogan and Zinchenko have to offer more in final third.
City are a strange team in that they are still the best team, but have quite a few players you think...this lad isn't that great.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I know he might still score -

But I never really see the hype over Ruben Neves.