Premier League Gameweek 17+18

Swedish_Plumber

What’s happened to Chelsea lately? I didn’t rate them as highly as everyone in the media did, but their form has dropped off a cliff.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What’s happened to Chelsea lately? I didn’t rate them as highly as everyone in the media did, but their form has dropped off a cliff.
Injuries up top, goals not coming from wingbacks like before.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
City are better than Liverpool and they are winning the PL too consistently now in the past few years. Boring boring PL. 34 wins in the last 42 is fecking ridiculous.
How many winners in England in the last 10 years compared to the BL/Seria A/Ligue 1/La Liga

I'd say Leicester, City, Chelsea, Liverpool is more than any other league?

PoTMS

How many winners in England in the last 10 years compared to the BL/Seria A/Ligue 1/La Liga

Yep, 5. We sneak in there too.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

And United.

padr81

Supports
Man City

You forgot your own club.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
I actually agree with Klopp on this, which I don't remember ever typing before. They should just crack on and play all games they safely can. If you have a two week break players will still keep catching Covid for the forseeable, so not sure it will help that much.

There's going to be horrific backlogs building otherwise and zero scope to extend the season, with the world cup next winter.
Yeah, that's true. As I said, I'm not too sure what to make of it really. Difficult situation regardless. I guess I'm not a fan of what we have at the moment, where it's a bit of both. I don't pretend to have the answers here though!

padr81

Supports
Man City
That midfield is diabolical
I haven't seen much of Morton but Keita has been better this year and Milner I guess is iffy in the energy department. Is the kid any good? Fabinho is some big boots to fill.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
A few injuries and covid cases.
But more importantly they massively lack quality to compete for the win.

I reckon we have a chance of topping them when we get going.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
If anyone moans about Spurs winning this I will personally come and find you.

Cmooooon youuuuu Spuuurrsss

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
From our pov hopefully not for a while if we need them to win the league over Liverpool
They can both piss off and start losing but realistically that won't happen. Hopefully Spurs can do something today.
Hopefully against us in March.
We need revenge
They won't lose much again midtable EPL teams, they are great at smashing small low blocks with poor quality attacking.

They might struggle against sides who are more offensive and have some quality players in attack, which has been happening in the UCL for a while.

Anyways, smashing teams you are supposed to smash it's a virtue...if you don't you don't win the league.
True they lost again Crystal Palace but they were a man down. We just need to do better and be a real competitive team to be the one that challenges them. There needs to be more threat between the top 4. We obviously need to get there to become one.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I haven't seen much of Morton but Keita has been better this year and Milner I guess is iffy in the energy department. Is the kid any good? Fabinho is some big boots to fill.
He did play well in Milan but he’s very inexperienced. Milner is there for some experience I think.

Why hasn’t anyone in the English media commented on Kane having one goal all season?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He did play well in Milan but he’s very inexperienced. Milner is there for some experience I think.

Why hasn’t anyone in the English media commented on Kane having one goal all season?
He was a bit anonymous against Milan, he did better against Porto in Matchday 5.

Probably because Kane's a media darling and captain of the national team.

Tony Clifton

L L L L L D D D L L W D L L L L L L L

Tottenham's recent record against Liverpool. From March 2013 to their latest meeting in January 2021.

Fantastic run, Spurs.

Sviken

It's going to be a 1 team league until Pep leaves.
Seems so. Unfortunately the only manager to rival him is at the club with very mediocre resources. I reckon if Klopp was with us, it'd be a hell of an interesting battle, but as of right now Klopp's team just can't match that consistency

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

Answer bolded in your question. Or is it emboldened? Embolden? Either way.

Withnail

The commentator on Sky was slagging him earlier.

When Hendrick came on he said he'd scored the same number of goals as Kane this season.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Yeah, that's true. As I said, I'm not too sure what to make of it really. Difficult situation regardless. I guess I'm not a fan of what we have at the moment, where it's a bit of both. I don't pretend to have the answers here though!
Yeah I was massively disappointed the Brighton game was called off. With the next one an evening match I can't watch, I'm going to go ages without seeing a live match:(

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Our 4th, 8th and 9th choice midfielders starting today. Hopefully enough to see off spurs.