Premier League Gameweek 17+18

always_hoping

You know Leeds have well and truly thrown the towel in when Ake is scoring from a free header on a corner kick.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Bielsa will leave at the end of this season

Rafinha will go to a better team

Leeds will go back down to their level in championship.

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
7:0, what a one horse race league, English clubs can't defend, yada yada /s
I usually don't get involved in these bash the Bundesliga convos but you have to admit it is a one team league, in England you can realistically get 3 winners every season who challenge till the latter stages at least unlike in Germany where its a non event most the time. Bayern is a top top side but the drop off from Bayern to 2nd place in Germany is like the drop off from Chelsea to 10th place in the league.

RooneyLegend

I usually don't get involved in these bash the Bundesliga convos but you have to admit it is a one team league, in England you can realistically get 3 winners every season who challenge till the latter stages at least unlike in Germany where its a non event most the time. Bayern is a top top side but the drop off from Bayern to 2nd place in Germany is like the drop off from Chelsea to 10th place in the league.
You think West Ham is better than Dortmund?

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Ha, that stat on the BBC website...City's expected goals are 2.04....

Just goes to show you cannot and should not rely on that metric for single games, ever :lol: :lol:

Chipper

Adulterer.
Ha, that stat on the BBC website...City's expected goals are 2.04....

Just goes to show you cannot and should not rely on that metric for single games, ever :lol: :lol:
2.04-0.17 xg suggests one team in particular will likely win. Did they?

therealtboy

Supports
Feyenoord
Neither are we, Arsenal, Spurs Wolves or West Ham. They'd be in the race for the last top 4 place if they were in the Prem.
In a way though you have proven my point, you didnt mention Liverpool, City or Chelsea and thats the main point, that there are three teams that can win the league whereas in Germany its between Bayern and their shadow.

As for Dortmund, on a good day, all teams are on form, United beat Dortmund and this Dortmund side is far from the sides of before, Haaland and Jude are special but man for man in every position, even manager, we outscore them.

bosskeano

Stats are insane....City had 31 shots with 15 on target. Leeds only had 6 shot attempts.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Cities last 2 games....

1-0 over Wolves with a lucky peno and an xg of exactly 3.00
7-0 tonight vs Leeds and an xg of 3.31.

Football is a strange game.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
2.04-0.17 xg suggests one team in particular will likely win. Did they?
Yeah, by SEVEN goals.... completely obliterating the so called expected stat

padr81

Supports
Man City
I think the job Slippy G has done at Villa is going under the radar so far. Maybe he is the real deal. Villa 4 wins from 6 under him 2 losses being vs City and Liverpool and both by a single goal.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
I think the job Slippy G has done at Villa is going under the radar so far. Maybe he is the real deal. Villa 4 wins from 6 under him 2 losses being vs City and Liverpool and both by a single goal.
Are you suggesting we hire him next season ? That would be scandalous.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Are you suggesting we hire him next season ? That would be scandalous.
Nope just think he's showing signs of being a proper top manager and might actually get the Liverpool job on merit when Klopp leaves.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Yeah of course the PL has more top teams.
City, Liverpool and Chelsea are on the same level as Bayern, but I wouldn't say that West Ham, United and Arsenal are definitely better than Dortmund, Leipzig and Leverkusen.

SqualorVictoria

Supports
City
Yeah, by SEVEN goals.... completely obliterating the so called expected stat
Well yeah that kind of stuff happens when teams, you know, score goals from distance or shit angles or not so frequent positions.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Nope just think he's showing signs of being a proper top manager and might actually get the Liverpool job on merit when Klopp leaves.
Haven't you seen what ole's spell has done to the club and the fanbase ? Although gerrard might be better than ole but he's nowhere near the level of klop. They've already had there ole moment with souness and kenny. They'd be massive idiots to try it the third time.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Last season City fecked up a €6000 acca when they lost 1-2 to Leeds. And now they won me €50. Great :)