Premier League Gameweek 17-19

I think this is the year for them. They’ve even hired a championship manager in preparation.
I think so too. Their squad is so so dire despite the shiny youngsters they bought in the Summer. They have the worst set of wide players in the league by a distance. Don't even think Adams is that bad they just don't create anything.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I think so too. Their squad is so so dire despite the shiny youngsters they bought in the Summer. They have the worst set of wide players in the league by a distance. Don't even think Adams is that bad they just don't create anything.
have you seen ours? :nervous:

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
I guess that’s theoretically possible. Although I can’t imagine any S&C coach at a top club allowing one of the squad to not lift weights. Does he deliberately oil up his arms on match day?
Yes, to stop defender grabbing him back. Probably forgot they can grab his shirt, too

bosskeano

Newcastle could be a serious problem the second half of the season for the top 4.....if they spend in january to bring in some quality depth, they'll be tough to drop out b/c they have no europe matches to slow them down

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I guess that’s theoretically possible. Although I can’t imagine any S&C coach at a top club allowing one of the squad to not lift weights. Does he deliberately oil up his arms on match day?
I don't think bodyweight training alone would be enough to develop that muscle mass. Maybe he uses extra resistant, resistance bands :lol:

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Newcastle could be a serious problem the second half of the season for the top 4.....if they spend in january to bring in some quality depth, they'll be tough to drop out b/c they have no europe matches to slow them down
It really annoys me Guimaraes plays for them. Such a good player bought with zero competition basically

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Good set of scores for us at the bottom so far - Just need Arsenal to pummel WHU later.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
The worry is that City, Arsenal and Newcastle all look like they’ll probably end up in the top four, so that’s one spot left for Liverpool, United, Spurs and Chelsea. Three big names could miss out.

bosskeano

It really annoys me Guimaraes plays for them. Such a good player bought with zero competition basically
hard to understand why more teams weren't in for him...he's an ideal CM for the Premier league

JustinC00

We outplayed Newcastle when he played them. If Martial played instead of Ronaldo would have been a W.

Reddevildans

The worry is that City, Arsenal and Newcastle all look like they’ll probably end up in the top four, so that’s one spot left for Liverpool, United, Spurs and Chelsea. Three big names could miss out.
Things can change very quickly. Lost of form, injuries, suspensions, european involvement, bad runs etc. And we not even half way. Still a long long way to go.

bosskeano

City and Arsenal are dead on to stay in the top four....I think Newcastle and the staff will be boosted by going into january in the top 4 and it'll push them to spend.

I think Spurs and Chelsea will have a tough second half trying to stay in the top four so it will probably come down to Pool and United. Spurs can't keep going behind in matches and come back from multiple goals down to get points.

Lee565

City and Arsenal are dead on to stay in the top four....I think Newcastle and the staff will be boosted by going into january in the top 4 and it'll push them to spend.

I think Spurs and Chelsea will have a tough second half trying to stay in the top four so it will probably come down to Pool and United. Spurs can't keep going behind in matches and come back from multiple goals down to get points.
Hey it worked for ole for a season

Nick7

I don't think bodyweight training alone would be enough to develop that muscle mass. Maybe he uses extra resistant, resistance bands :lol:
I’ve no idea why he would lie about that. I don’t believe him for a minute but why would he lie about it? :lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Lampard is probably gone. Wolves are fecking shite and have no business beating anyone.

Lee565

We really need to buy a high quality striker this jan, it would be so naive and typically non proactive of the owners to base our top 4 chances on pure hope which is what will be if we rely on martial and rashford as our main outlet for goals

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
For some reason I thought Lampard had turned it around at Everton, just seen the table though, ouch.