Premier League Gameweek 17-19

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Even when Liverpool are total shite, the opposition literally just turn around and start scoring goals for them. Nothing like it in world football.

mav_9me

How feckung lucky are Liverpool? Even in a down season, their much doesn't run out

PoTMS

That's embarrassing as feck from Faes. He's singlehandedly the reason Leicester will get 0 points today instead of 3. He shouldn't make it out for the second half.

the_cliff

How could you feel bad for him? First time in a while I’ve seen the goalie visibly pissed off at his defender for scoring an own goal.
The first one was crazy unlucky. If an attacker tried to chip the keeper in that way he wouldn't be able to...

The second one though....

Telsim

There's no other club that is as lucky as the vermin. It's unnatural. It defies belief.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Two own goals. One stupider than the other. It must be very rare to feck up twice so badly in a single game. Anybody has stats how often has it even happened in all of EPL history?

Makes you wonder... Does he gamble? :P #notImplyingAnythingJustAsking

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Rodgers has a heart of stone if he doesn’t let Faes get his hatty.

CM

Leicester must have the worst defence in the league. Liverpool have been completely devoid of anything and they've still managed to knock two goals in for them

Mike Smalling

On second viewing, the first own goal is much worse than the second. On the first he just has to listen to his keeper and do nothing, while on the second he is in full sprint and has Salah just behind him.

cyberman

Chipped the keeper hits the post and it bounced out?

I'd say that's unlucky, I wouldn't call it a bad finish (he's had plenty of those) as he did everything right.
It’s a bad miss. He had the entire goal to aim and and simply missed. As per usual. Nothing unlucky about it

kidbob

fecking ridiculous at this point. The amount of luck they've had under Klopp will never be seen again. Even got to play Newcastle without ASM and Bruno G earlier in the season.

zaafi

That's what you get for having shit hair like that, Faes. cnut is probably going skinhead the day he plays us and does a world class performance.

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
It’s a bad miss. He had the entire goal to aim and and simply missed. As per usual. Nothing unlucky about it
Ok every shot that doesn't go in is a bad miss and every shot that goes in is a brilliant finish.

Got it.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Them 2 goals could be the difference between the scousers finishing 5th and inside the top 4.

Sylar

On second viewing, the first own goal is much worse than the second. On the first he just has to listen to his keeper and do nothing, while on the second he is in full sprint and has Salah just behind him.
Agree with this. Both are so bad though for different reasons. It's comical