Premier League Gameweek 17 | Stop flogging a dead thread - Damien

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Draw would be best but seeing City humiliated will feel great till all the arsenal fans start crowing for the next few days.

Needham

Doesnt help Sterlings cause that after missing open goals the camera follows him running back like a panto dame

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I know we hate City but what result is best for us in terms of the top 4? A draw maybe?
Probably, but a City loss works because their form has really stuttered recently. I think they've got Liverpool soon too.

Siorac

City definitely have goals in them. At either end, obviously.

Enigma_87

You know who
Pep is a clown for not starting Iheanacho in this one. Midfield and control and all other crap... He'd have scored that.

Gasolin

Wow I hope they somehow end up the game by sharing points though, we don't want any winner in those games.

cyberman

Arsenal will score at least 3 here.
When Arsenal score so early you are basically asking City to keep them out for another 90 mins

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
They already started, shut, was thinking it is at 17:30, never mind.
I want Arsenal to smash City, so English media can give Jose a break while writing about Pep.
On the orher side I want City to smash Arsenal, cause I love to count how many times that guy will say blud and fam :houllier:
At the same time, I want it to be a draw.
God, life is so compicated.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
While the draw isn't a bad result, wouldn't it actually be better for City to lose? One team ahead of us falling down rather than two stumbling. We've got two home games against relegation fodder coming up and City have Hull (also relegation fodder) away and Liverpool away after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.