Premier League Gameweek 17 | Stop flogging a dead thread - Damien

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Man City are clearly running Loserpool for cringiest club in the league. At least the scousers have history.

VanGaalEra

I can only enjoy this thanks to our 3 wins in the last 7 days.

Hoping for a draw, if not then I'll take a complete meltdown from either side.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout

Enigma_87

You know who
You can never know if that was the cause. It could have been just a coincidence. You can only guess that was the cause but there can never be any evidence of things like this so you can only guess.
Probably could be either way. To you it might not to others might. I think confidence plays important part in football tho.

Either way I'd like a draw in this one so we're closer to the top 2-3 teams and with City having all sorts of problems and tough fixture I'd expect them to lose a lot more points than Arsenal in December/January

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
A draw would be nice. However I'm open to seeing one of them suffer a crushing defeat.
Yeah. I was thinking a draw might be best for us, but more than that I'd love to see City and Pep get absolutely humiliated :devil:

Janson

Probably could be either way. To you it might not to others might. I think confidence plays important part in football tho.

Either way I'd like a draw in this one so we're closer to the top 2-3 teams and with City having all sorts of problems and tough fixture I'd expect them to lose a lot more points than Arsenal in December/January
Yeah you're right but it's difficult to know what goes on in players minds.

I agree, a draw would be ideal but I'd rather Arse win than City.

Status
Not open for further replies.