Premier League Gameweek 17 | Stop flogging a dead thread - Damien

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasolin

They already started, shut, was thinking it is at 17:30, never mind.
I want Arsenal to smash City, so English media can give Jose a break while writing about Pep.
On the orher side I want City to smash Arsenal, cause I love to count how many times that guy will say blud and fam :wenger:
At the same time, I want it to be a draw.
God, life is so compicated.
Draw, City loses, Arsenal loses, in this order.
It's always best to see Manchester City behind United and that's more likely to happen when City drops points. A draw would keep both of them at 4 and 5 pts. It's a good progress compared to the previous weeks.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Call me a pessimist or whatever, but I'd prefer an Arsenal win in this game, as I think we have a better chance of catching City. I'm pretty sure Arsenal and Chelsea will be top 2, so I don't really care about them winning their games.

Glideman

Will Pep get criticised by the media if Manchester City lose this game?

Enigma_87

You know who
While the draw isn't a bad result, wouldn't it actually be better for City to lose? One team ahead of us falling down rather than two stumbling. We've got two home games against relegation fodder coming up and City have Hull (also relegation fodder) away and Liverpool away after this.
Arsenal have pretty easy fixture list on paper after this one up until the Chelsea game in February. I'd prefer them losing points in this one.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Call me a pessimist or whatever, but I'd prefer an Arsenal win in this game, as I think we have a better chance of catching City. I'm pretty sure Arsenal and Chelsea will be top 2, so I don't really care about them winning their games.
Arsenal? :confused:

I don't get why so many people seem to think they're great.

Needham

Amazing how City get cut up so easily at the back. Pep gotta change

cyberman

Sane standing offside and refusing to move and help Zabaleta. He was a bit of a coward there.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Wish we could play away to City now.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
That was pathetic by Sane. Just stood offside without even trying to give Zabaleta an option.

SkeppyRed

Lineups Game Winner 2012/13
Neville's gone mad, he's being critical of everything.

ash_86

Sanchez is so good on the ball. Would improve literally any team

Needham

Quite liking the unspoken aspect of Peps difficulties so far. English football doesnt mess around

Janson

Not so sure about that, Arse could fall apart as usual in a few months. I think it will be Chelsea and Pool or maybe even us.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Incredibly open game so far. Seems neither team wants to attack with pace and directness after turning over the ball.

Sane looks very poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.