Premier League Gameweek 17

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I reckon that ridiculous "tackle" from Jiminez maybe comes from him being super nervous about challenging with his head.
So he decided not to use his head at all

cyberman

He can literally shoot into an open net if he didn't get taken out but Ederson...
Everytime a keeper makes a challenge like that it should be a red. Having a chance on goal with the keeper beaten is always a goal scoring opportunity

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
See post above... There would be no goalkeeper in goal! Surely that's a clear goal scoring opportunity?
Come on, the last touch from the attacker was a heavy one. He would've barely kept it in play. Ball is going away from goal and Dias is covering.

Paul the Wolf

Score Predictions Competition Organiser
France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
Trying to decide which game to stick with. Started watching the Newcastle game but switched over when Fulham went down to 10 men. Switched on to City but they scored just as I did; Pointless. Switched to Chelsea for the remainder of the first half, so dire and boring. Maybe Bournemouth for the second half.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Trying to decide which game to stick with. Started watching the Newcastle game but switched over when Fulham went down to 10 men. Switched on to City but they scored just as I did; Pointless. Switched to Chelsea for the remainder of the first half, so dire and boring. Maybe Bournemouth for the second half.
Look at Paul being able to switch between every single game.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Come on, the last touch from the attacker was a heavy one. He would've barely kept it in play. Ball is going away from goal and Dias is covering.

He definitely would have got to the ball, it's only about 5 yards in front of him.

And Dias covering is surely irrelevant because there's no goalkeeper in net.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Jackson off for anyone but preferably Nkunku.

Gallagher off for Enzo.

Disasi off for Gusto.

And we win this game.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Jackson off for anyone but preferably Nkunku.

Gallagher off for Enzo.

Disasi off for Gusto.

And we win this game.
Jackson I agree, he's nowhere far too often. Doesn't suit this game type.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Seen it last night with Kulusevski. Quick shift down the outside, blasts a shot with his right, goal.

Seen it today with Sterling, quick shift down the outside, blasts a cutback with his right, goal.

What do we have on the right? Holds it, holds it, holds it, holds it, cuts in, R1+O over the bar.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Tom Lockyer, same player who collapsed in the Championship Play-off final.
Amazed he was cleared to play so soon after that. There is clearly something inherent so hopefully it isn't serious as it looks (life threatening) and he gets months off to do proper checks as he really shouldn't be playing.