Premier League Gameweek 17

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
I respect the throwback nature of the way Everton play. Mid-block, tackle hard, work hard off the ball, and put in crosses. Somewhat refreshing to see a team playing well without a high press and death by 1000 passes.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Boos at the Ethiad. What utter cnuts infest their support.
If only we could get back to the days where a home draw, after years winning everything was treated with boos.

Instead of trying to justify 3-0 home defeats to Bournemouth.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Stays like this Everton would only be a point behind us without the 10 point reduction. Surprising because they've been better than us most games.

Hammondo

We have our LB and CB out forcing us into this shite formation TBF.
I'm not sure which team we are talking about, but both teams are lumping the ball around. Every time the ball goes wide there seems to be 0 options other than cross.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
Exactly this. Anyone who prefers Liverpool winning anything really needs to rethink things.
As a Leicester City fan I would rather any club win it other than Man C. The superiority than they have shown since big oil arrived is not good for our game.
I understand It's tough for United fans to watch Liverpool do well but the game needs an honest winner as opposed to a dishonest winner.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
The Luton captain collapsing on the pitch is the 2nd time it’s happened to him. Surely he won’t be allowed to continue

macheda14

As a Leicester City fan I would rather any club win it other than Man C. The superiority than they have shown since big oil arrived is not good for our game.
I understand It's tough for United fans to watch Liverpool do well but the game needs an honest winner as opposed to a dishonest winner.
Nope.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
Burnley and Everton are pretty damn crap.
Burnley are terrible ! Trying to play out from the back when you don't have players with that skill set is just ridiculous. They could do it in the Championship but are getting found out at this level.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Burnley player getting himself kicked in the head trying a Phil Jones special. :houllier:

Hammondo

Burnley are terrible ! Trying to play out from the back when you don't have players with that skill set is just ridiculous. They could do it in the Championship but are getting found out at this level.
I'm not exactly sure what they are trying to do, they are really impatient with the ball once they get anywhere near the goal.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The Luton captain collapsing on the pitch is the 2nd time it’s happened to him. Surely he won’t be allowed to continue
You'd have to say it's unlikely, as he had a heart op in the summer. You can't risk a 3rd one can you.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
For a lot of United fans they'll never see a City fan, and we know they could win 100 prems back to back and it'd be less hurtful than Liverpool winning 1. Especially when that one equals the United tally.

ShinjiNinja26

Why do I keep seeing all over Twitter “Everton would only be one point behind Utd and if it wasn’t for their points deduction”?? For one, they did get a points deduction so it’s irrelevant and secondly, and this is what really pisses me off, why is it always Utd’s name being used in these comparisons? Why not say they’d be 4 points clear of Chelsea or level on points with Brighton? It’s always fecking Utd, absolutely obsessed!

Real Name

Good thing Everton got a 10 point deduction. Otherwise they'd be just one point behind us.

Statue of Limitations

Why do I keep seeing all over Twitter “Everton would only be one point behind Utd and if it wasn’t for their points deduction”?? For one, they did get a points deduction so it’s irrelevant and secondly, and this is what really pisses me off, why is it always Utd’s name being used in these comparisons? Why not say they’d be 4 points clear of Chelsea or level on points with Brighton? It’s always fecking Utd, absolutely obsessed!
We are still the biggest click draw in football whether other fans like it or not, we will always be the standard to compare to no matter how well or poorly we are doing. We are just simply much bigger than the rest, even if we are on a downward trajectory.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Those are very winnable games. We're not you guys.
Surely St. James Park is one of the more difficult fixtures of your league campaign? They beat you there 3 months ago.