Premier League Gameweek 18 (16th - 18th December 2017)

Greck

Am I allowed to start a new City thread. I mean they're so good, it's only appropriate.
Your username will be an accurate description of your fate if you make that mistake :lol:

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Spurs really are shite! I can see them going the way of Arsenal once their stadium penny pinching really kicks in.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Well, we lost. Not a surprise. But at least that's the most difficult fixture we'll face this season out of the way. I'll be looking for a reaction away to Burnley in the next league match.

mav_9me

Can Kane and Alli get retrospective punishment?

Horrendous challenges. Leg breakers. I cringed watching Alli's tackle.

Deleted member 101472

YES!!!!!

That goal will be HUGE for goal difference at the end of the season

Ban

Well, we lost. Not a surprise. But at least that's the most difficult fixture we'll face this season out of the way. I'll be looking for a reaction away to Burnley in the next league match.
Spurs are a shadow of last years team.

Silas

Look, City winning was always going to happen. We don't want Spurs Liverpool or Arse getting near us, it's vital we finish runners up or thereabouts.
Again, that's irrelevant. If they drew, both teams would drop points. How is that not a better outcome? Especially as the gap between us and Tottenham (7, with a game in hand for us) and City (11) will likely be very similar by the end of the matchday. There's literally no reason to want City to win. You thinking it's inevitable makes zero difference.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Fecking goal difference ruined. good finish Eriksen.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
But you guys are still better than United right? It'd be a downgrade for some of those players to leave behind that new stadium and perform at Old Trafford.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
No, it isn't. We're United fans, what possible reason could we have to "wank" over these parasites?
Because they are by far the best team in the PL and they play the best football. It's not like it means anything to say that, especially if it's the truth.

Join Blue Moon, mate.

This place is for United fans, not for fans of doped up oil clubs.
So I can't be a United fan if I admit that City is a better team? And if I do, that means that I'm a City fan? Sounds perfectly reasonable...

Last edited:

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
City with a considerably higher goal difference than United scored in total. They are steamrolling this league.