Premier League Gameweek 18+19

RashyForPM

That was almost the biggest giveaway in PL history, and I know Arsenal somehow drew 4-4 after being 0-4 up. Thank God for Bogle that it didn’t go in. Wilder would genuinely have choke-slamed him :lol:

Sylar

It was clear what that win did for us on the weekend. We played with confidence tonight.
I remember Wilder saying basically a win is a win and can do wonders and it being ridiculed (for some reason on Twitter)

I think you're going to take points off at least one of the teams coming up

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
I remember Wilder saying basically a win is a win and can do wonders and it being ridiculed (for some reason on Twitter)

I think you're going to take points off at least one of the teams coming up
When you’re on a run like ours, you take a win whatever competition/opponent. There was a spring in the step tonight and it was brilliant to see. Got to hope we can build on it now regardless of the tough games coming up.

Leonzo1

Christ, just saw the Fraser sending off. Why the hell would you do that when you are on a yellow.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
I realize that the respective thread has been shut down, but I just can't help myself. No black player in an entire PL team squad? It's just very improbable that this would be a coincidence.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Initially thought that wasn't a foul on Cavani but it was.

NinjaFletch

Gary Neville's lack of eyesight is a real barrier to his ability to be a co-commentator.

Meller

VAR is the worst thing that's happened to the sport. Farce.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Actually you know that's probably the right decision over all. Shaw committed a foul worth a yellow which cancels out the phase of play leading to the foul on Cavani.

NinjaFletch

Not a clue...
Denial of Goal Scoring Opportunity review against Brady. They clearly think it's a red card, but because there's a foul earlier in the build up (which I think is correctly given as a yellow card) it goes back to the original foul.

It would help if the co-commentator in Neville would stop bleating about something that didn't happen and do his job and explain it though. I don't know how you can watch that replay that many times and not see him make contact with the ball.

Actually you know that's probably the right decision over all. Shaw committed a foul worth a yellow which cancels out the phase of play leading to the foul on Cavani.
Yeah, other than the fact it took too long they've arrived at the correct decision.

That 'foul' against Maguire however was farcical.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
It's reasonable. Shaw could have been a red, but doesn't have to be.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Denial of Goal Scoring Opportunity review against Brady. They clearly think it's a red card, but because there's a foul earlier in the build up (which I think is correctly given as a yellow card) it goes back to the original foul.

It would help if the co-commentator in Neville would stop bleating about something that didn't happen and do his job and explain it though. I don't know how you can watch that replay that many times and not see him make contact with the ball.

Yeah, other than the fact it took too long they've arrived at the correct decision.

That 'foul' against Maguire however was farcical.
Thought it was a foul. Maguire's arm takes the defender out.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Thought it was a foul. Maguire's arm takes the defender out.
Meh. It's not completely wrong, but arguably too harsh. It doesn't sit right with me to see goals disallowed for so little (since it's not like he gained the decisive amount of advantage with the shove, the defender wasn't getting there..)

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Burnley have lost their way now. United look likely to score soon.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
So how about a yellow for Maguire, a red for Shaw annndddd what the hell how about an ingrown toenail for Fernandes.

Please and thanks.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Cavani surely should be the first name on the team sheet for Utd every time