Premier League Gameweek 2

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Koch sounds like cock, basically. Hence Koch (cock) tried to pull out.

Hard enough being a Championship standard defender, now his name is getting taken the piss out of as well.
Thought as much, only cocks are pundits and commentators, very unprofesional from them not to be bothered with proper pronaunciation of pesky foreign names.

Are they still calling Kante "Conte"?

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
6 goals in 2 games now for Leeds. Don't think they'll struggle to score which is often a huge problem for promoted teams.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Can’t believe Odoi still starts for Fulham. Awful player last time they were in the league and he’s no better now.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I doubt Fulham would stay up in the Eredivisie. They're a mountain of cack.

Bobski

Does anyone have the stats for pens over recent years? Last year and the start of this, small sample size and all, there seems to be a massive increase in number of pens awarded.

VAR an obvious factor but lack of discipline and awful decision making abounds.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Something tells me West Brom and Fulham are going to provide absolutely nothing to the league, as usual.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Fulham and West Brom were absolute worst case scenarios in coming up. Both offer absolutely nothing.

Acole9

Outstanding
I get that Fulham don't want to spend large sums of money like last time but they've really got to get some players in. Parker won't last very long if they keep getting smashed each week.