Premier League Gameweek 2

prateik

Holy fecking shit. I am genuinely laughing for the past 30 seconds.. what the actual feck

el3mel

Kepa has to be one of the worst signing in PL ever surely ? 70m thrown in the water.

TheLord

That. That moment WAS the end of a young goalkeeper's career in top-flight football. Done. haha.

Superunknown

Kepa is everything I hate about the modern day goalkeeper. They think they're outfield playmakers. Such a stupid mistake to make. :lol: :lol: :lol:

arthurka

Chelsea only bought forward players a 36 year old CB doesn't count but that keeper and this defence conceded something like 60 goals in the league last season.. Klopp knew that a great CB and a keeper would make a huge difference. This will be a tough season.

Terminator

Liverpool will get close to 100 points again this season, they are way too good sadly ffs

United Hobbit

Guess who binned Mane from their fantasy team in frustration last week :rolleyes:

Fortunately I'm cooking so not having to watch but was that another keeper error going Liverpool's way?

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Chelsea only bought forward players a 36 year old CB doesn't count but that keeper and this defence conceded something like 60 goals in the league last season.. Klopp knew that a great CB and a keeper would make a huge difference.
So much wrongness.

We bought a LB and have not signed any 36 year olds.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
If the CB hadn't rugby tackled Mane then Kepa would probably have been sent off earlier after Mane knocks the ball past him :lol:

Chief123

Guess who binned Mane from their fantasy team in frustration last week :rolleyes:

Fortunately I'm cooking so not having to watch but was that another keeper error going Liverpool's way?
It was a shocker. It was so bad, Kepa should get an assist for it in fantasy football.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
What's the point if even the supposed 3rd best team can't even give them a proper game at home.

I love football

Superunknown

If Kepa survives this transfer window without being binned, then no doubt there will be more mistakes like this. He doesn't seem to be learning.

Withnail

Chelsea only bought forward players a 36 year old CB doesn't count but that keeper and this defence conceded something like 60 goals in the league last season.. Klopp knew that a great CB and a keeper would make a huge difference. This will be a tough season.
They're signing a new keeper though so it shouldn't be as bad as last season unfortunately.

Tony247

Making Kante operarting so forward is a huge managerial mistake. Does Lampard see himself in Kante or what?

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
What's the point if even the supposed 3rd best team can't even give them a proper game at home.

I love football
Liverpool have done it the right way which is even more sickening. Football since 2013 has just been absolutely brutal.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Kepa is everything I hate about the modern day goalkeeper. They think they're outfield playmakers. Such a stupid mistake to make. :lol: :lol: :lol:
And playing out from the back or "playing the right way".

It's not worth it in regards risk/reward just so happens to be en vogue now.