Premier League Gameweek 2

Superunknown

That's a great header from Mane.

Can't see Chelsea leaving their half, let alone creating anything in the second half. Liverpool could go on to score 3 or 4 more.

el3mel

Anyone ready to bet both Ole and Lampard won't be here next season ? I have a feeling Allegri will be Chelsea's manager next season, and Poch will be ours.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Will watch until 2-0 then sack this off.

Can Chelsea keep this more respectable than we did v City that time when Evans got sent off first half?
3 or 4-0 today

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
If I mute the video and squint a little, it looks like Thiago is still playing for Bayern. :(

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Usually I'd comment on another keeper gifting something to Liverpool... But when it's Kepa it's expected

Anustart89

And the answer is an absolute yes. The ball not being under control and the keeper rushing out is irrelevant.
It's obviously not irrelevant.

I'm not saying that it wasn't a red card as I can definitely accept the decision (and like I said in my first post, I much prefer that the ref on the field has another look and decides for himself), but to suggest that it's "irrelevant" whether the player has the ball under control or another player is getting to the ball before the attacker is just false.

Kepa :lol:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I mean Chelsea are awful but this is horrible how good Liverpool are now :(

Shark

@NotShark
They're winning the league again. Likely while we finish 6th. Grim times these past 7 or so years.