Premier League Gameweek 2

Nickelodeon

Henderson has talked a big game and antagonised United fans but if he backs it up with moments and performances like today then kudos to him.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
So why don't we sign a lower league keeper? What's stopping you from finishing sucking de gea off?
Why does everything have to be some kind of Messi vs Ronaldo fanboy drama bullshit with you fecking people? Here's my opinions on De Gea for balance:
Feck off. Replace him with any midtable keeper who can actually claim a cross and use his feet a bit and we're in a better place.
Brilliant shot stopper, relatively limited all-round keeper, massive fanny.
Now do you want to stop "sucking Henderson off" and accept that neither of them are good enough?

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
been a good game to watch but wow the officials have got a lot of the big calls wrong

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Why does everything have to be some kind of Messi vs Ronaldo fanboy drama bullshit with you fecking people? Here's my opinions on De Gea for balance:

Now do you want to stop "sucking Henderson off" and accept that neither of them are good enough?
So if Henderson is also as good as any mid table keeper then, instead of wasting money on one, why not use Henderson since we have him here?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
So if Henderson is also as good as any mid table keeper then, instead of wasting money on one, why not use Henderson since we have him here?
Because he's not as good as the midtable keepers. Raya, Sanchez, Sa, Martinez, Pope etc are all comfortably better than him.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Maybe the luck is the fact his block hit a teammate of his and then out instead of falling nicely for the West Ham striker ?
There’s a strong possibility that at least with regards to the defensive side of the game, people are going to spend the season talking about luck when it comes to Forest.

It’s generally less of a luck thing and more of a Cooper thing

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I like Rice, think he would be a good signing. Sadly, through years and years of poor recruitment. We don't have the luxury of going into a window needing 1 or 2 players to improve us, which his price would mean.

I honestly can't see past him ending up at Chelsea.
I agree but we must at least try and act early. but we won't... the undynamic duo will try to save a few quid and then be surprised when he joins chelsea (or city or goes abroad)

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
For a team pretty much thrown together, Forest are very united.

Also close to signing Maupay and Aouar, they are certainly giving it a go.
and Hendo might keep them up if he goes on turning one point into three (although hasn't quite yet)

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
There’s a strong possibility that at least with regards to the defensive side of the game, people are going to spend the season talking about luck when it comes to Forest.

It’s generally less of a luck thing and more of a Cooper thing
having seen him on TV, he's not he guy i though he was (if that makes sense: is there more than one Steve Cooper in the game?).

Born2Lose

How nice it must to have a GK who doesn't give the other team a two goal headstart.

123PlayCard

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
Supports
Chelsea
RLC aw RWB and James as a CB which would be a waste IMHO
Tuchel probably think he needs James pace to match Son so that he will not run behind Dave all day.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
couldn't see the guy's "balance" but I wonder if the stats include Hendo's time at Sheffield United who were worse when they were in the PL than we are now - and that's some feat

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Get in you beautiful Garibaldi Red bastards - we are back!