Premier League Gameweek 2

Herculean

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Also, Everton’s away kit reminds me of a Flake wrapper.

Nickholas

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea couldn't find all the free space against Everton because our transition is far too slow.. All it takes is a couple of players moving forward quickly and no sideways/backwards passes. Easy :0)

PoTMS

Kamara, Caicedo, Bissouma, Palhinha, Onana. All players that could have done a job for us.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Our back 5 is decent but they’re not going to be able to withhold teams when the midfield is so poor and they have no striker to alleviate pressure up the pitch. I don’t rate Rondon at all but at least he’s capable of doing that.

avgp_1

Our back 5 is decent but they’re not going to be able to withhold teams when the midfield is so poor and they have no striker to alleviate pressure up the pitch. I don’t rate Rondon at all but at least he’s capable of doing that.
You've got the new midfield signing on the bench havent you?

Pickle85

Gordon and Davies in one midfield is an absolute black hole of shite, inexorably sucking everything around into it.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Huh, I assumed he was injured/suspended. I know he's shit and has Benitez stink on him, but yeah, it's criminal not to play the only available bloke in the squad capable of even doing an impression of a striker.

matys

What a borefest this is and don't expect it to get better in the second half

Pickle85

Gordon and Davies in one midfield is an absolute black hole of shite, inexorably sucking everything around into it.
Just realized Gordon is up top. Flipping hell.
Tarkowski (free, Burnley)
Vinagre (loan, Sporting Lisbon)
McNeil (£20m, Burnley)
Coady(loan, Wolverhampton Wanderers)
Onana (£33m, Lille)
I guess time will tell on Onana but the rest look painfully average.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
What a borefest this is and don't expect it to get better in the second half
The only game worse than this so far was the other Everton match. :lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Just realized Gordon is up top. Flipping hell.

I guess time will tell on Onana but the rest look painfully average.
Tarkowski and Coady are excellent signings on loans/frees. Vinagre is squad depth and McNeil is for potential as much as it is for his current ability. The McNeil one is the only ? Mark for me so far.

PoTMS

We better be all over Jacob Ramsey in a few years but Villa will want £100m+ and he'll go to City.

matsdf

I have a hard time to see how this Everton team will survive this season.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
We need to give Iwobi and Patterson more space to run with the ball. Only two that look decent today.

pseudo_canadian

Having Iwobi in the middle is just asking for trouble