Premier League Gameweek 2

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
You’ll not see a more ‘Liverpool’ goal scored this weekend than the one Diaz scored just then.
Didn't take very long to see a more Liverpool goal scored tbf.

BobFromParva

Supports
Whitchurch Alport FC
They should check that Bournemouth defenders betting account too feck me what a stupid tackle
It wasn’t a tackle, the defender just stood there and allowed the dipper to do a swan dive . . The diver should’ve got a yellow for acting.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Such a stupid tackle but after Monday's luck, United would not get that pen, if we did, the ref would be deported to the Rwandan league.

Shambles from Bornmuff

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
wait was there even contact there... second angle didn't look like it
Was thinking the same. They showed a third angle and there seems to be some minimal contact but he makes a meal out of it. Stupid tackle in the end and one of those weird scenarios where either decision (pen or not) would be ok imo.

ShinjiNinja26

Well they have a much smaller senior squad than Utd and are currently suffering injury to some of their key players.
Their 8pm kick off is virtue of their game being the current premier league champions playing the 4th placed team whereas Utd’s game is 3rd place vs, 8th place so much less attractive for prime time viewing.

Apart from that your post was entirely accurate and rational, not even a hint of paranoia ;-)

PS. As an Alport supporter I don’t even have a dog in the fight but I felt obliged to mention the above because I enjoy / deeply appreciate the general realism & sanity of this forum so would hate for it to slide sideways under the unbearable weight of rawk-like delusion.
Aye sure fella their squads tiny, they’re really working miracles on a shoestring budget. The game was supposed to be played on TNT’s regular 12:30 kick off slot but was moved hence why there wasn’t a game on today, presumably because City played on Wednesday. I was just saying there’s examples of other teams playing Wednesday night and early Saturday without getting their fixtures moved.

Red_toad

Watching the vermin, cannot believe the differences in the commentators attitude toward any incident Liverpool players are involved in. Oh for the days I don’t have to listen to Owen and co commenting on United games :rolleyes:

prateik

It wasn't as bad a call as people are making it out to be.. It was stupid from Rothwell.. The Liverpool player oversold it... by a lot.. but those are often given.

Nick7

It wasn't as bad a call as people are making it out to be.. It was stupid from Rothwell.. The Liverpool player oversold it... by a lot.. but those are often given.
Yep. Very similar to the penalty against Spurs last week.

prateik

Wolves really can't finish.. They probably would've missed the pen even if they got one last week.

brian017

Don't think VAR gives that penalty if its not given (Ignoring the Liverpool VAR clause of course)