g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 20-21

mav_9me

Caicedo with a brilliant pass. Didn't know he had that in him. May not be a player for us but looks great

GlasgowCeltic

Everton being relegated would be a big loss for the top six, they largely just exist to hoover up the unwanted dross of those clubs

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Klopp is so lucky that their fans are deluded happy clappers who'll blame the owners for his inability to put together a team capable of the absolute basics of defending.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Gakpo's done a Harry Kewell hasn't he? :lol:

Lights Out

I’ve just seen a tweet calling Liverpool v Chelsea’s game next week ‘El Shitico” :lol:

prateik

Liverpool were completely outplayed.. very surprising. 1 bad half is fine.. I expected a response.. they just looked flat.. no threat at all..
Not sure whats wrong.. just never got going.

With Nunez, they at least have some threat going forward.. they looked toothless without him today.
He might not be the problem after all.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I'm starting to think this weekend might actually be quite good.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Klopp really did just get lucky with Mane/Salah/VVD/Fabinho didn't he?

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Brighton/Brentford dishing out another serving of the United treatment.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
What a performance. Dominant, commanding and a club going places…but enough about Brighton.

I expected a defeat but that standard of performance is sobering. It’s a full on decline and Klopp doesn’t have the answers. Just keeps playing the same way every week expecting different results.

His plan A is very good when it works but it’s so dependent on having the right players who can do what he needs them to. When those players can’t execute that plan any more he doesn’t have another way of setting up.

Brighton are great. Very well run club.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
First time ever we have a RAWK and Bluemoon meltdown on the same day??

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Lampard has to go tonight. None of this fannying around waiting and sacking the manager and bringing in a new guy with a day of the window left. Make a change, let him bring in people and take risks to stay up. The results are untenable. There are much bigger problems at Everton than Frank Lampard but he isn't getting the best out of the players. Wolves were crap when we played them and they beat us, Southampton are crap too and were there for the taking today but we thought the game was done at half time and let them back into it. A sorry state of affairs but we need to make a change as we are heading in one direction and it's last season part II.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Our goal difference makes us look much worse than we are too. It can mask both deficiencies and strengths weirdly.
100% and that's largely down to 2 games early in the season which are now complete outliers in our form.

edcunited1878

Caicedo with a brilliant pass. Didn't know he had that in him. May not be a player for us but looks great
It was nice technique but underhit and made extremely flattering since Gomez still has no idea he's on the pitch. He's been a headless chicken.

That was one of the most lame performances from Liverpool in a long time. Long may it continue.

prateik

Gakpo's done a Harry Kewell hasn't he? :lol:
We didnt bid for him.. If anything, we decided against him in the summer.. reconsidered but decided against it again..
Not saying he's a bad player.. not at all.. but its clear he was for sale and wanted the move.. we didnt pull the trigger.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Lampard has to go tonight. None of this fannying around waiting and sacking the manager and bringing in a new guy with a day of the window left. Make a change, let him bring in people and take risks to stay up. The results are untenable. There are much bigger problems at Everton than Frank Lampard but he isn't getting the best out of the players. Wolves were crap when we played them and they beat us, Southampton are crap too and were there for the taking today but we thought the game was done at half time and let them back into it. A sorry state of affairs but we need to make a change as we are heading in one direction and it's last season part II.
The only question I have is... why was there fannying around before this game?

Zen

Just on the Everton transfer thing .... they refused £70m for Anthony Gordon only 5 months ago :lol:

Nick7

It was nice technique but underhit and made extremely flattering since Gomez still has no idea he's on the pitch. He's been a headless chicken.

That was one of the most lame performances from Liverpool in a long time. Long may it continue.
That was shocking from Gomez. He just turned away from the ball.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Well this has turned out to be a rather sweet sweet day :D