Premier League Gameweek 20-21

Oranges038

So VAR doesn't even look at it, even though he drags him back with 2 hands.... maybe not enough for a penalty but they've given worse for less contact.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
That’s probably a goal, or an open shot on goal at minimum, if he doesn’t get held back.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I wouldn't have given it on the account it was a Leeds player

Oranges038

Technically it checks everything
Ah, it's the inconsistency that's the most annoying thing.

Side note, I like the look of this Gnonto chap, watched him a few times now, looks like a clever player, he's positive, aggressive, and his timing and weight of pass and touch is nice. Young's left a bit on him a couple of times now, to rough him up.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Villa just soaking up pressure and trying to counter isn't working. Leeds will end up scoring.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
If that was Liverpool attacking they'd get the goal because Mings' clearance created a new phase or something.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Ive watched Gnonto quite alo previously, he's a fiery player and a handful for defenders, he needs to polish up some parts but there's a player there.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I feel like an old man but the commentary tonight is particularly bad. Giggling like school children.

padr81

Supports
Man City
The refs have to start pulling keepers for holding the ball to long when they're pulling the shit Emi is.