Premier League Gameweek 20 (26th - 28th December 2017) - Boxing Day

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Newcastle have found out now that attacking City instead of walking next to them yields better results.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Of course, once Aguero scores it's offside :D

Nice shot from KdB, though.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I wonder if some teams are just writing off City matches at this point? Not to take away from City's performances but some managers might just be like "Save your legs for more winnable games."

GeorgieBoy

Ok very controversial opinion here and I am ready to be slated. But I think De Bruyne is massively overrated when people refer to him as 'best in the league'. Put him in a team who don't dominate possession as much as City I think he becomes a very limited, albeit still quite good player.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Ederson's kicking is out of this world.
I bet one could make a compilation of his kicking at the end of the season, there's likely to be enough material. He's really good at it.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Ok very controversial opinion here and I am ready to be slated. But I think De Bruyne is massively overrated when people refer to him as 'best in the league'. Put him in a team who don't dominate possession as much as City I think he becomes a very limited, albeit still quite good player.
De Bruyne can kill teams on the counter too. He's just a very good and complete attacking midfielder who's in his peak now.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
No

The Firestarter

In about 10 minutes I counted about 5 runs and 1 cross (by Aguero) . Why we don't make runs anymore?

Skills

Snitch
I wonder if some teams are just writing off City matches at this point? Not to take away from City's performances but some managers might just be like "Save your legs for more winnable games."
Probably not. Whoever stops this streak probably wins the biggest scalp in PL history, as bigger game raising motivation as you need.

Rajma

Good for him he play for the possession based team and is best in the league.

lem8sh

That could apply to practically any creative player, they need possession to influence the game.

el3mel

Just lose any points you fecking bastards.

Yes I'm getting desperate. :(

Johnny Love

I can't imagine managers saying to the players, especially to teams that are not involved in other cups or competitions. I also can't imagine players from those teams actually saving themselves for a match 7 days away. I think it's more of a case of being mentally intimidated in which case teams are defeated even before they step out on the pitch. But I don't think players are voluntary saving themselves.