Premier League Gameweek 20 (26th - 28th December 2017) - Boxing Day

Zoo

Southampton are rubbish. Puel took them to 8th and a cup final.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
2-0 Kane with an easy goal.

This is not worth watching.

Anustart89

At this point, the referees are just flipping a coin when deciding whether to blow the whistle :lol: Since when is running into a player from behind and pushing him over allowed?

DdeGoat

Even so, it wouldn't change anything
Regarding our game, there is a big chance to drop points. Palace are in good form atm.
It will bring down the points difference to 11 points if we win our game. I am not ready to give up on the title yet. A Fergie team would go on a run of 10-12 games at this point. If we do that, there is a chance, even if it minuscule.

Arsenal will most likely drop points. A compact team that can counter well is not good news for you guys.

Last edited:

Bojan11

No doubt Southampton will sack their manager and look like world beaters at the weekend

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Kane will have earned me nearly 100 points this week. Crazy.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
That list of names Kane is leading for number of goals in the year for club and country.:eek: Sorry Harry they are all at top clubs, you need to move.

Loke

Supports
Arsenal
That list of names Kane is leading for number of goals in the year for club and country.:eek: Sorry Harry they are all at top clubs, you need to move.
He will definitely move in the next 3 years. Spurs just aren't going to win anything as there's always one or two teams better than them every season.

Kapardin

Weakest that Southampton, West Brom and Everton (now improving) have been in the league in ages. Bit sad, the managerial turnover has caught up with the Saints.

gibers

The hardest league in history where teams don't roll over :)

This league is a joke.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I'd say "it's only Southampton" but then Chelsea would end up dropping points against Brighton later on.

This scoreline will end up whatever Spurs want it to me.