Premier League Gameweek 20 (26th - 28th December 2017) - Boxing Day

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
I swear Pep has cracked a code where statistically he knows where 90% of second balls drop and stations his players there.

AshRK

One area where Pep has done massive well is be pragmatic when it is needed which he did not do last season. His team does not attack for the sake of it. Just pass/pass/pass and bore everyone is also a specialty which much be appreciated.

Dinghy

That's got to be most dominant away-performance I've ever seen. First 30 minutes were absolutely ridiculous.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Wonder how far this City team can go in the CL. Considering the season they're having, would it be a missed opportunity if they didn't reach the final? I think so.

It's B Rubble

Oh look another boring City game where they lull everyone to sleep. Jk, they're top and this is why. Everyone can play with the ball, makes you wonder what happened to Smalling.

Sara125

Same here, they just have this invincibility about them and they always look like scoring. Something we used to have :(
It’s so annoying to watch but at the same time I almost admire their football as it reminds me of fergie days

fellaini's barber

I'm struggling to watch this game with all the commentary jizzing themselves over City so much, 'where art meets science' ? Stfu Jim Beglin

minoo-utd

Give them the P.L already and we better get that runners up spot, it might let us feel we are not that far away. End this season. And hope this dream season never happen to them again.

SuperiorXI

How long will it be until someone comes up with an effective counter to this crazy style of play? Surely 11 vs 11 can't be this dominant. There's got to be chinks in the armour of this play style.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
It’s so annoying to watch but at the same time I almost admire their football as it reminds me of fergie days
Teams aren't even having a go at them, which is the most frustrating part from a rival's perspective. Opponents are expending as little energy as possible and writing off their chances of getting anything from their City fixtures, instead focusing on and prioritising getting points in other upcoming games.

They are good, no question, but their task is made 20% easier by teams not trying a leg to beat them.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
How long will it be until someone comes up with an effective counter to this crazy style of play? Surely 11 vs 11 can't be this dominant. There's got to be chinks in the armour of this play style.
Barca were eventually countered, probably one of the best teams in history if not the best.

Rajma

I really hate that we're not pressing hard teams from the front as vast majority of these shite teams can't handle even slightest bit of pressure and end up making many crucial mistakes in their own half, so frustrating watching City and Liverpool do this.

I really dislike our reactionary approach, we're giving our opponents too much respect.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
81% possession :lol:.

I honestly think some teams have the mindset that they have already lost against City before the match has even begun.
That's how it used to be at Old Trafford against some teams, sigh.

City doing it away from home though, that's sadder for Newcastle.