Premier League Gameweek 20

Red & White

After the Everton/ Leicester draw, another draw tonight and we can count ourselves lucky after last nights nightmare. A win on Saturday and a CL place looks more solid, again.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Draw, but yeah, what you said is what'll happen.
:nono:

Hope their rot continues. You guys seriously never learn. Remember when half the caf wanted them to progress in the CL because it would hamper them in the league. They ended up winning the CL...

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
:nono:

Hope their rot continues. You guys seriously never learn. Remember when half the caf wanted them to progress in the CL because it would hamper them in the league. They ended up winning the CL...
I'd rather not have Spurs a point behind us if they win their other game in hand. Liverpool 5 points behind and Spurs 6 (3 after their game in hand) is better.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I'd rather not have Spurs a point behind us if they win their other game in hand. Liverpool 5 points behind and Spurs 6 (3 after their game in hand) is better.
Meh. Spurs will fade away in the league when Jose goes full strength in the three cups. Kane's annual injury lay off is probably around the corner too. Maintaining the gap to Pool is more important.

Crustanoid

There’s no way Spurs get anything from this. 1000%Liverpool win. Maureen will park the bus and lose anyway. Can I be the first person to call him a massive twat for doing this. This is like Barcelona 09 vs Accrington Stanley. 1-99999999 odds on Liverpool winning. you bastards, Spurs