Premier League Gameweek 21 (30th - 31st December 2017)

padr81

Supports
Man City
We look so toothless with danilo for delph and Silva on the right. Both make us too slow and ponderous. Bernardo is so frustrating, very soft too

TheeAma

Supports
Chelsea
When you realize that Crystal Palace has done what every fan has screamed at their teams to do when playing city we of the top 6 should be ashamed

padr81

Supports
Man City
City's worst 45 mins this season?
One of but we've had a couple of halves like this. With so much of the ball though we should be better 2nd and late when palace tire.

Walters_19_MuFc

He's a bit of a moaning git isn't he? I've noticed him having a go at his teammates a few times this season.

Then again he has the right to be, with the quality he possesses not everyone can be on that level.
Ive noticed it too.

I guess its ok when you are right, but when youre in the wrong like De Bruyne was, then its annoying.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
City don't even necessarily have to win. Just a draw and the gap will still be 15 points with another away game wrapped up.

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land
It would be nice if we had a manager that was capable of setting up our players to deliberately get under the skin of the City players. Easy enough to rattle the cage of a shower of bitches and derail them for 90 mins. Fergie would have been able to do it.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
I just watched the last 6 minutes, but I didn't see an unusual game so far. Loads of pressure? Palace defend their half well enough, but that's about it. They are using lots of energy in doing so, chasing every player and ball, and they will be tired after 60, 70, 80 minutes.

IrishRedDevil

Hilarious to watch these little bitches moan at each other. Sane yapping at De Bruyne for a poor pass was so over the top, considering the amount of assists that De Bruyne has put on a plate for Sane.