Premier League Gameweek 21 (30th - 31st December 2017)

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I can't agree or disagree really. Never watched that many players closely. Cristiano is not small but is one of the best dribblers I have seen, Henry was awesome at dribbling too. As for holding off challenges, while Lukaku is not good at it, Fellaini is very good and the guy is huge. I am sure Lukaku can improve those skills. Coaches and physios would know better though.
I would argue that Cristiano is the perfect example to prove my point. As he built his muscle and size he became far less of a dribbler than he was as a stocky teenager.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Ref couldn't wait to blow that whistle when 1.5 mins were waisted, the ultimate prick
Leicester were time wasting all game. turnabout is fair play.

DreamIsh

Supports
Liverpool
Wow. A come from behind grinding out victory.

Very good. We need to be able to do that more.

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
23 goals before the New Year. Unbelievable really. On current pace he will smash Suarez's numbers in 2013/14
A lad on RAWK has money on Salah over 15 league goals and Liverpool over 80 league goals or 85 . Cant remember .

Anyway it's 250/1 .

SER19

He isn't carrying us though but I get your point.
Yeah let's not take things further it's the closest I've come to complimenting Liverpool in 10 and a half years and even then that was telling a friend they played alright after losing the champions league final in 2-1 to try cheer him up

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Imo some of Lukaku's best play has actually come when he played a bit deeper or even drifted wide. Interestingly enough the lad can actually cross a ball, maybe we simply need to stop using him as a target man if that's not his style of play.
He isn't and never has been a target man. He's most effective when he's running at players and timing runs in to the box for an aerial ball.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
He isn't and never has been a target man. He's most effective when he's running at players and timing runs in to the box for an aerial ball.
Yeah. Need to play him off the shoulder of defenders.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Rudiger has been a great signing, club needs to find more gems like these and less of overpriced players like VVD or Stones ;)

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
I knew Leicester were gonna lose when they took both Mahrez and Vardy off at the same time. Bloody useless small clubs. Deserved win though. Salah is immense.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Coutinho wants to leave Liverpool to play alongside Messi? Am I missing something? :confused::houllier::D

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Also those calling out Mahrez and Vardy subs, you realise these two have had no breaks in this crazy schedule? Even in that cup match against City U21s, where they were subbed on, they pretty much played almost 90 minutes thanks to extra time.

And they go again in two days time! Puel has given them every chance to play but he's not a lunatic. Doesn't want them out injured for the rest of the season.

SER19

Heurelio Gomes is possibly the greatest liability in recent league history. Very rarely he has an incredible performance that raises his stick and the rest of the time he walk around with body language that genuinely looks like he's taking the piss, like he's over acting 'clumsy' in a silent film

Water Melon

I would argue that Cristiano is the perfect example to prove my point. As he built his muscle and size he became far less of a dribbler than he was as a stocky teenager.
I think just the age caught him and he lost a bit of his explosiveness and is used more as a striker. But his center of gravity has not changed that much is true for sure.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
This is for Swansea posters here to start learning

All the best for Carvalhal and Swansea :D

Rafateria

That doesn't look good at all. Fingers crossed for him but the way they are supporting his neck and he's not moving doesn't bode well. Speedy recovery.

Water Melon

The age caught him? It happened when he was still here when he was 23!
Okay. Bulked or not his center of gravity did not change much at all. I guess there are all sorts of players who are good at dribbling or shielding the ball well. Tall or short, surely this can be worked on.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Okay. Bulked or not his center of gravity did not change much at all. I guess there are all sorts of players who are good at dribbling or shielding the ball well. Tall or short, surely this can be worked on.
He quite clearly declined as a dribbler during the transition so i would argue it did.

Water Melon

He quite clearly declined as a dribbler during the transition so i would argue it did.
Yes, whatever. I'd argue it did not, he still was an awesome dribbler at Real and his center of gravity did not change an inch. Just Fellainis who is tall, and is very good at shielding the ball.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
I dream to grow up to be Craig Pawson. Wumming on the grandest scale. :lol:

Claude Cat

Supports
Liverpool
Some great cojones shown by Watford yet again today