Premier League Gameweek 21 (30th - 31st December 2017)

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Shocking to see that Crystal Palace are much more attacking than us. Making City work while we invited them to completely dominate us at Old Trafford.

Jacko21

It would be nice if we had a manager that was capable of setting up our players to deliberately get under the skin of the City players. Easy enough to rattle the cage of a shower of bitches and derail them for 90 mins. Fergie would have been able to do it.
It's exactly what I thought we'd do in the derby.

It's a feature of Pep's teams because they develop a 'holier than thou' attitude - once you get under their skin, there is joy to be had.

Javi

Palace are doing alright, but I thought that it was actually City creating problems for themselves by being sloppy on the ball and inaccurate when passing. Only Sterling to bring on too. Let's see where this goes.

IrishRedDevil

I just watched the last 6 minutes, but I didn't see an unusual game so far. Loads of pressure? Palace defend their half well enough, but that's about it. They are using lots of energy in doing so, chasing every player and ball, and they will be tired after 60, 70, 80 minutes.
You conveniently missed the pressure that Palace put City under and the City players getting frustrated then.

salford_

City's rough patch of form was always going to happen IMO, maybe Palace the start of it. Can see in that half city players moaning and stropping because they aint being allowed to play how they want.

Ref will somehow get the blame if they lose though

docgunner

Supports
Arsenal
Roy Hodgson should take de bruyne to the side and give him angry tips...repaying pep training all the english wingers(was it redmond?) teehee

Tostao_80

Hilarious to watch these little bitches moan at each other. Sane yapping at De Bruyne for a poor pass was so over the top, considering the amount of assists that De Bruyne has put on a plate for Sane.
De Bruyne was actually the aggressor, Sané was just yapping back.

TheeAma

Supports
Chelsea
So we're all gonna ignore that Palace is doing what the big 5 failed to do..just imagine the storyline the team with the worst record beats the team with the best record.

Ban

@GhastlyHun is onwe of Pep's white knights. As soon as he hears a disturbance in the Peposhere he comes riding into town to defend the honour of his fair maiden.
:lol:

As if City is not praised enough, every little thing he and his fellow cult members see as a critic of City and Pep they're right here to defend them.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
City's rough patch of form was always going to happen IMO, maybe Palace the start of it. Can see in that half city players moaning and stropping because they aint being allowed to play how they want.

Ref will somehow get the blame if they lose though
Ref has called some stupid things however, allowing CP to take advantage. Still, I agree with the rest of your post. They definitely look frustrated if not altogether lacking sharpness - especially Sane & Fernandinho. Mangala is the weakest link in the City squad but Ederson should've probably done better on that error inside his box. They miss D. Silva in the middle of the pitch which is where a player like Alexis can help - it's really the biggest/only weakness for this City side.

Shame about Gabriel Jesus as it appeared to be his knee but believe the official word is that it is muscular - seems a bit quick to be so certain

Sterling on soon I imagine

IrishRedDevil

@GhastlyHun is on of Pep's white knights. As soon as he hears a disturbance in the Peposhere he comes riding into town to defend the honour of his fair maiden.
Seems that way when he makes assumptions after watching 6 minutes of a half and says he seen nothing different.
Apparently from 6 minutes of viewing ‘Palace defended their half well enough and that’s it.’

kyofusho

Very impressed with Palace's positivity. Think City will nick this 1-0 with a deflected strike, as is customary when one is running away with the league. Palace will hit the bar as well. :rolleyes:

Woodzy

I missed the Jesus injury. Did it look bad?

If he's out for an extended period then I think City will go for Sanchez now unfortunately.

James Peril

30 minutes left, going to be interesting to see the difference between City and us when it really matters. They haven’t been great today, but they just have so many initiatives, clever passes and runs.

AndyJ1985

Why the feck are we stuck with a useless lump like Darmian when we have a perfectly good young player in Fosu-Mensah out on loan...

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
CP have to do something up front, otherwise it'll be a long 30 minutes of sitting deep.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Yep, that was the ref being an absolute coward.

Rafateria

I can't wait to see us play them again, this time with 11 men (I bloody hope). Hopefully VVD will be fit to start too. We may get shat on but I doubt it at Anfield and should be a great game whatever the final result. I'll go for a 3-2 win for us if we have a full strength team.