Premier League Gameweek 21 (30th - 31st December 2017)

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Brilliant goal that from Salah, pretty much perfect striker play. Exactly the type of thing I wish lukaku would learn how to do. Pin back defenders with his body, take a touch and turn them. Salah is tiny and can do it, lukaku bring twice his size just gets pushed off.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Some will have you believe that he's a better CB than anyone we have. :houllier:

Overrated English tat.
This. He's a good defender at Leicester level but nowhere near good enough for us. Jones and Smalling are comfortably better than him yet some of our fans will tell you they would rather have Maguire. :confused:

SER19

Never ever thought I'd say it about a Liverpool player, but at halfway stage salah is player of season for me. Carrying them, in his first season with them

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Brilliant goal that from Salah, pretty much perfect striker play. Exactly the type of thing I wish lukaku would learn how to do. Pin back defenders with his body, take a touch and turn them. Salah is tiny and can do it, lukaku bring twice his size just gets pushed off.
yeah but that's why he can do it, he's tiny, it's very difficult to push tiny, muscly people over. It's a weird point to make to be honest, and a few in here are doing it. Lukaku can never hope to have the same center of gravity as a player half his size!