Premier League Gameweek 21 (30th - 31st December 2017)

Sigma

Salah's movement is insane. Can't think of many other players who are so good at getting into goalscoring positions. Weirdly if he was a better finisher he'd probably be on Messi numbers by now.
He has outscored Messi this season iirc.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Well two can go hand in hand, no? Of course he doesn't have the coordination of smaller players, what exactly are you trying to say?
I think he means that Freak namedropping him was a bit pointless. Because of his height he could never hope to be like Salah in that regard.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Coutinho gets away with a far worse challenge on Ndidi earlier on in the game. Joke of a ref.

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
Unfortunately another 1 on 1 miss by Morata. Luckily it looks as if it won't cost us today.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I love disallowed goals. That brief moment of feeeck followed by pheeeew, love it

Needham

Painful to watch Fletcher's lumbering efforts at playing. Late United Rooney.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
How he got his wife...

Ahh what money and fame can do
If I am not mistaken even Jonjo Shelvey has a fit girlfriend.

Franck Ribery struck out though, but to be fair that face of his would take some Jeff Bezos levels of wealth to get past.

Sigma

Diouf has actually been very good for Stoke. Tireless worker and has gotten back and helped the defence a lot, also had a goal wrongly disallowed.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I make that four fouls Liverpool have gotten away with today.

Can on the edge of the area was unreal. Would have been a second yellow as well.

Irrational.

Painful to watch Fletcher's lumbering efforts at playing. Late United Rooney.
Don't worry, he'll step it up when he comes to Old Trafford in less than three weeks. He'll be back to his prime best then. He'll fight for every ball and moan about every decision, just like his mate Hughes.