Premier League Gameweek 21 (30th - 31st December 2017)

breakout67

Supports
Man City
The theme of the past months now, you can't really put the finger on what exactly has gone wrong for him either.
Mane came with the reputation that he was inconsistent which has been confirmed. Good last season average this season.

Sandyman

Come on Leicester, see this out and help me cheer up before the Utd game.

Gee Male

Matip's response to giving the ball away for the goal was hilarious - it was like he only realised Vardy was there once Mahrez crossed the ball. Never got himself into position at all.

Sandyman

Tempt fate! But if you succeed in watching another Liverpool loss, then you will have to drop everything and watch Liverpool matches from now on. Maybe the Caf can help set up a Gofundme to cover your losses :D

Trizy

Missed most the first half of Pool - Leicester. Salah loves a good miss, doesn't he? The amount of golden opportunities he's wasted this season is outrageous.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Keita is twice the player that Can is.

Even our resident Bayern supporters have spoken about wanting him for Bayern, they wouldn't say that about Can.
The same argument can be said about Can about him being wanted at Juve. So I don't take Bayern fans opinion very serious.

Guess, will have to wait and see.
Only watched Keita couple of times this season but really didn't impress me. But Can is really becoming an good player.

Gee Male

The same argument can be said about Can about him being wanted at Juve. So I don't take Bayern fans opinion very serious.

Guess, will have to wait and see.
Only watched Keita couple of times this season but really didn't impress me. But Can is really becoming an good player.
Can has been gash today.

Oldyella

If I was a stoke fan I would be furious. Long way to travel just to see so many changes. If the manager doesnt give a shit why should the fans?

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
I don't understand why Klopp keeps playing Milner in midfield when he's the complete antithesis of what he wants in there.

It's like Rodgers suddenly becoming obsessed with making a target man work after thriving with pace in behind. I really doubt he's happy acquisicing to it

Needham

Tempt fate! But if you succeed in watching another Liverpool loss, then you will have to drop everything and watch Liverpool matches from now on. Maybe the Caf can help set up a Gofundme to cover your losses :D
Ok let's see where we are at the final whistle.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Entire liverpool team has been bad today. I was talking in general. Can has made some tremendous improvements offlate.
I watched a lot of Keita last season since I adopted RB Leipzig as my German club, and he was great. Can has never, or will never, play like the Keita from last season.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Can takes way too much time on the ball. I'd love to keep him as a bench option, but he's simply not good enough to be our #1 defensive midfielder (a priority next summer) nor to be one of our two attacking midfielders. Should we sign Goretzka to kind of replace him, I'd be very happy.

We need a quick goal now or it will be very hard to take all three points from this.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Fair enough, I'm happy enough revelling in them being shite today. It pleases me.
I've actually seen us play worse than this, we've actually created chances just been wasteful rather than anything else. We are far from a polished side though, the midfield is dreadful.

The time wasting more than anything else is annoying. I have no idea why refs refuse to add time, it's like they think it adds to the underdog spectacle and product of the PL rather than just calling the game objectively.

hn4manunited

I don't understand why Klopp keeps playing Milner in midfield when he's the complete antithesis of what he wants in there.

It's like Rodgers suddenly becoming obsessed with making a target man work after thriving with pace in behind. I really doubt he's happy acquisicing to it
I think he’s starting to realize why the coaches who wins try to focus on defending as well as attacking:)

Needham

Chelsea are certs for top 4 and I expect Spuds to accrue a lot of points against the gash. So we need Leicester to hold on here.