Premier League Gameweek 22-23

Joel Miller

Sums Liverpool up this season, they must have a bag of four leafed clovers and rabbits feet hidden somewhere.

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
Liverpool are missing their X Factor players except VVD like Salah, Szoboszlai, Nunez.

Thiago might be a good player to bring on in the second half.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Arsenal with Jesus up front is hardly fearsome, but with Havertz it's horrible.

No-one in the world thought he'd score when clean through.

RedDevilQuebecois

That's about as classic an Arsenal situation as you get. And also as classic a Liverpool goal as you'll get
It is just so ridiculous at this point. For all the flak we get about our defensive woes, one has to wonder how Arsenal have not been treated with the same contempt in the media for such woeful defending.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Why the bloody hell didn't Saliba just lash the ball away.
There's seconds to half time.

KeanoMagicHat

Oh Arsenal, Saliba has to play the ball, especially against someone like Diaz who won't give up. Raya no communication of no idea what he's at.

MetoTTT

Never been impressed by this Arsenal team, playing some good football but no a winning mentality. Jammy scousers as ever

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Never been impressed by this Arsenal team, playing some good football but no a winning mentality. Jammy scousers as ever
Every single game of theirs is everyone saying they need a proper striker.
Wonder if Arteta has clocked it yet.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Declan Rice makes Jorginho look attacking. He’s the least ambitious midfielder I’ve ever seen. He never passes forward and takes the easy option every time. A complete Southgate player if ever there was one.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Gakpo really doesn’t impress at all. I struggle to see what he’s even good at. At least Nunez causes havoc.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Gakpo really doesn’t impress at all. I struggle to see what he’s even good at. At least Nunez causes havoc.
I don’t dislike Gakpo but he’s easier to defend against imo.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Did Neville just stand on one of Peter Drury’s bollocks?

erikcred

Right on schedule.
Never in doubt. But "Gabriel pulling off a basketball move to put the ball in the net" wouldn't have made my top 50 in the list of jammiest ways in which they would inevitably equalize.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I had a feeling Bradley would start for Liverpool and TAA would play in midfield and Curtis Jones would be rightfully dropped. He’s such a nothing player.

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München
I've enjoyed watching Arsenal more this game, but I also have an uncle who is an Arsenal supporter and flew in for this game, and I would like to dodge the tsunami of snapchats I'll get if they win.

cyberman

Someone needs to shake Rice and tell him to push further up and actually engage Liverpool for more than 25 yards from Arsenals goal

LilienFan

Supports
Darmstadt
Why were they playing The Rock's theme tune in The Emirates Stadium whn the players were coming back out?
They must think of themselves as The Great One. That can only mean that Cody will finish (the story) tonight.

Delano

Kind of reminds me of Bowen. Good engine, decent shot.
I thought we were nailed on to sign Gakpo, so watched him a lot. He's perfect for a transition team as a second striker. Like in a Conte team.

But he doesn't have the movement or close control to play as a sole striker or winger the PL.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Havertz is on 280k from Arse but he must be on at least double that on top of that from Roman to sabotage them.

Seriously, Arteta deserves the sack for signing and persisting with this donkey lover.

ShinjiNinja26

Peter Drury is extremely irritating, constantly screaming a players full name every time they take a shot. He’s so concerned with creating moments for himself for the highlight reel afterwards.

cyberman

I don’t know how he isn’t last man there. There’s literally nobody behind him