Premier League Gameweek 22

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
Sheffield United for me is the worst club in England, owned by a Prince from the worst regime in the world , human abuser and murderer. I can't believe it's not called out more.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Sheffield United for me is the worst club in England, owned by a Prince from the worst regime in the world , human abuser and murderer. I can't believe it's not called out more.
An awful lot of people only pretend to care about who owns a football club so they can have a go at fans of that club.

Nobody gives a shit about Sheffield United so nobody cares who owns them.

If this bloke owned Liverpool it would be a very different kettle of fish.

Bulldog United

I can't see Arenal ever losing again as long as Arteta is their manager. He's incredible. The new Pep. Forward-thinking, revolutionary, strategic, all finished with a touch of Spanish genius.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I can't see Arenal ever losing again as long as Arteta is their manager. He's incredible. The new Pep. Forward-thinking, revolutionary, strategic, all finished with a touch of Spanish genius.
I have them as PL champions next season.

Walters_19_MuFc

Fantatsic pass through the lines from Luiz. Our two centre backs, especially Lindelof do this quite a bit. Unfortunately, we lack a 10 with the touch and vision of Ozil to play a first time pass.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
This is the best we’ve played away from the Emirates since at least 2017. Amazing to see us completely dominate a side again.

einstein

VAR is so stupid. When Liverpool did the same thing they didn't remove the goal. Although I knew they would this time around.
I don't like that rule either. If someone shoot or heads it on someones arm then it should not be freekick.

VAR did the right thing now based on the rule which is stupid, but at other times they just ignore the rules.
I am guessing you are talking about Van Dijk handball as the Mane handball was given when he scored a goal against united. The Van Dijk one looked like a handball from certain angles but NBCSN showed camera angles where it showed that Van Dijk clearly didn’t handle the ball.

Yeah true, but there is no clear rule about how far back you should go. It feels they do it as they like.
The guidelines for the refrees are pretty clear. For handballs, VAR can only disallow a goal if the person scoring or assisting the goal handles the ball. I am not claiming that its sensible and always followed as a lot is left on refree’s discretion but that is where the arbitrary line is drawn when it comes to VAR and handballs.

Except when it applies to LiVARpool, don't forget.
Again I am assuming you are talking about Van Dijk handball which really wasn’t a handball as shown on the post match coverage on NBCSN.

Hoof the ball

It's much easier to sustain a high and intensive press when you're a ball-possession side. You just have so much more rest time when you're in control of the ball. If we ever want a more intense press at United, it won't be accomplished with a counter-attacking emphasis from deep. Just too much work.

Dan_F

It's much easier to sustain a high and intensive press when you're a ball-possession side. You just have so much more rest time when you're in control of the ball. If we ever want a more intense press at United, it won't be accomplished with a counter-attacking emphasis from deep. Just too much work.
Yep. It seems like the massive elephant in the room that no supporters of Ole want to see. The only way we can make use of our pace is to break on teams from our own half. The forwards need space to run into. Winning the ball high up still requires actual playmakers to beat the defence. It also requires a fully functioning press, not one or two people chasing the ball. Neither of those things we have have.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
So it takes about 2 weeks for Arteta. No signings needed,like I was told.
Just like watching City- I mean the press and the fouls.