Premier League Gameweek 23 (13th - 15th Jan 2018)

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Valencia is far better. Considering some of the hype Aurier has actually been disappointing.
At least he's still young enough to improve. Even as a backup for Valencia. This is his first season also in PL.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Everton are shit.
They're shit to watch, but I reckon they'll be alright once they fix their wings, still no pace and they made a mistake in getting back Rooney (despite his goals) or at least shouldn't have signed 3 players for that position. Terrible decision making.

diarm

I'm watching an American stream and they're after sponsoring stoppage time. I shit you not - he just said "... and the Progressive Insurance time added on will be one additional minute".

I don't know if I'm annoyed or impressed.

Dolf

Second offside goal for Spurs this match? Very close though so almost impossible for ref to tell.

diarm

Absolutely class from Son.

I hate seeing offside given in that situation. Bring back the daylight rule says I.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Kane again. Now Spurs highest ever scorer in the premiership which is insane to get there so soon.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Everton are a disgrace. Some of the signings Koeman made have been absolutely laughable the tomato headed fraud.

manutddjw

Harry, congrats on becoming Tottenhams all time record goal scorer. There’s nothing left for you to achieve there. Please come to United.

ti vu

This Martina can't defend, why even Big Sam can't see?