Premier League Gameweek 23 (13th - 15th Jan 2018)

Chipper

Adulterer.
There's retrospective action for violent conduct and diving if you win a penalty, is there any for punching the ball into the net? That's what Watford did on the equaliser apparently.

If not, there should be. Can hardly argue it wasn't gaining an advantage through cheating which is the criteria when it comes to diving.

DdeGoat

At home, against 10 men. You still play Bakayoko and Kante, it makes no fecking whatsoever. You will never see a single journalist having the balls to question Conte on a dreadful decision like that
Mind boggling tactics. From the beginning gave the initiative to Leicester.

Alabaster Codify7

Chelsea aren't doing very well lately, are they? They haven't looked convincing for quite a while now, and they seem to be flying under the radar in terms of getting stick off the media. We'd be hauled over the coals for a performance/result like that one, today. Good point for Leicester, let's take our opportunity now on Monday and open a little gap between us and the Chavs.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
Oh, my, Mourinho's rant was totally worth it, Conte is losing it! Just watch them getting kicked out of the League Cup final.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
They really couldn't have picked a worse Monaco player.

It's absolutely hilarious that they sold Matic to us and replaced him with Bakayoko.
Remember how smug they were at the time? Lovely stuff.

Boycott

I had no idea Everton have just bought a striker for £25m. Big Sam putting him straight into the team.

Android1974

Antonio Conte's side could have moved above Manchester United and up to second… (BBC)

Are Chelsea second right now? Why? Don't we have a better goal-average?

Edit: I misread that, sorry!

prateik

At home, against 10 men. You still play Bakayoko and Kante, it makes no fecking sense whatsoever. You will never see a single journalist having the balls to question Conte on a dreadful decision like that
I have no desire to defend Conte, but the subs were made before Leicester went down to 10 and Leicester were dominating the game at that point.

Him sticking with 2 midfielders sort of made sense. Fabregas in a 2 man midfield when the team is getting outplayed wouldnt have been a smart move.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I have no desire to defend Conte, but the subs were made before Leicester went down to 10 and Leicester were dominating the game at that point.

Him sticking with 2 midfielders sort of made sense. Fabregas in a 2 man midfield when the team is getting outplayed wouldnt have been a smart move.
Didn't he have one sub left after Leicester went down to 10 ? I think he did which makes keeping Bakayoko on the pitch pretty dumb.

Rajma

Wow.. The pen not given to WBA when Murray blocked it with his hand on purpose :lol:
edit: And in the Swansea game too :eek: Terrible refereeing
But VAR is going to destroy the game... Well yeah if same clueless people will be implementing it.

Android1974

So, Mourinho will sleep better these two days on second place whatever, knowing United have to lose 0-4 to Stoke in order to miss second place.:rolleyes:

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde
Watford's equaliser by hand. Some of the laziest goalkeeping I've ever seen as well.

Rajma

My bad. You are right.
Taking Hazard off was bad though
Just shows how reliant they are on him imo, Chelsea look flat without him and when he's not having a good run of form. Especially after Fabregas faded badly this season, little spark of creativity left in that team.

DdeGoat

Big Sam saying a draw would be a very very good result. This is gonna be a thriller!