Premier League Gameweek 23 (13th - 15th Jan 2018)

Nick7

Just saw the second Watford goal. Pathetic that was allowed in this day and age.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Aurier has been free all game.
Maybe because Everton are lining up with an central attacking midfielder on the left to accommodate Rooney behind the striker. Wonder who will miss out if they sign Walcott? Would he not play Bolasie and only have one pacey outlet, would he bench their best attacking midfielder and record signing or would he actually be brave and drop Rooney..

DreamIsh

Supports
Liverpool
How much do you lot reckon Son is worth?

I really rate the lad but isn’t exactly the most talked about player

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
How much do you lot reckon Son is worth?

I really rate the lad but isn’t exactly the most talked about player
Well we paid a reasonable amount for him 25M I think, bound to have at least doubled, especially if he hits over 15 goals again this season.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Spurs found another gem in Aurier. But meh.. we are a big club, so shouldn't do shopping on this "good players with wc potential" market.

DreamIsh

Supports
Liverpool
Well we paid a reasonable amount for him 25M I think, bound to have at least doubled.
He’s probably my favourite player outside of any Liverpool lads. £50million is about right. He’s very very good.

Nick7

Spurs found another gem in Aurier. But meh.. we are a big club, so shouldn't do shopping on this "good players with wc potential" market.
Aurier hasn't been great this season, he's been good. Rotating with Trippier but sure use him as a stick to beat us with.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Aurier hasn't been great this season, he's been good. Rotating with Trippier but sure use him as a stick to beat us with.
Still much better than what we have. I'd love for us to sign him for 23m.