Premier League Gameweek 23 (13th - 15th Jan 2018)

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Freeze it! Please just freeze it! No more goals!

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
50 mil bench warmer b.silva.But again, based on last few days, playing for city is privilege ...

RonW

Salah is the new Robben, in at least this season from his performances.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
City aren’t so invincible then... it’s funny because Liverpool still won’t finish higher than 3rd though but you’ll think they were world beaters this next week.
Could easily finish 2nd especially if they keep this run up.

Moiraine

Press them high, last season United did that in 2nd half and City didn't play at all. United were unlucky to lose that game 2-1 at the end. They are not invincible at all, you just need the balls to play them (and some good pressing high up).

leontas

There is joy in seeing City getting ripped apart. I still feel Liverpool will throw away silly points until the end of the season so I'm not too worried about them. But the psychological impact this could have on City could be massive.

Jacko21

Shame we threw the towel in with those 3 consecutive draws.

We could’ve at least applied some pressure now that the seed of doubt has been planted.

RonW

Liverpool are showing how to play Man city, don't let them play the ball from the back and have a high line, there is always a risk of getting caught out though.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Peps scarf looks like he’s killed a wolf for warmth. Wears it so much pride even though he’s 4-1 down.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
A Sanchez announcement at 10pm would just make this an almost perfect weekend for me. All this City invincibles talk can just feck off now...and the countless threads on here about them. I'm sure there are a lot of Cafites disappointed that their beloved City have fallen tonight but yeah it's Liverpool but I'm still buzzin'!

Feck off City!

Heinzesight

As much as I always want Liverpool to lose every game they ever play...it’s great seeing City get a good twatting.

Don’t worry about the Scousers...they always raise their game in this type of match. They’ve spunked their load today.

peridigm

This has become a comedy of errors. City will replace the entire squad after this match.