Premier League Gameweek 23-24

No Love

If Liverpool score again, it’s conceivable that Darren Fletcher will succeed in tearing his cock clean off. Guy is salivating from the commentary position.

Someone needs to explain to him that if 7-8 seconds go by without him talking, that’s quite acceptable. Starting to emulate Roma from Glengarry Glen Ross, ffs.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Mane Injured, looks like you've all got your wishes. Can we claim we've had injuries to our big boys now or is it still not enough?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Mane Injured, looks like you've all got your wishes. Can we claim we've had injuries to our big boys now or is it still not enough?
Depends how long he is out before we decide that.

Anustart89

How the feck is that deliberate handball when Henderson wraps his leg around him and kicks the ball at his arm from a foot away? :lol:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Wonder what that injury was. Didn't look muscular. Maybe he had the runs?

RoyH1

It’s clear to me that if the ref has to make a 50/50 decision, he will always rule in a way that benefits Liverpool.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
How the feck is that deliberate handball when Henderson wraps his leg around him and kicks the ball at his arm from a foot away? :lol:
Oliver blows for fecking everything Liverpool appeal. Absolute madness that decision, he hooked his foot around him at chest height and it caught his tucked in arm which was on the opposite side to what Oliver can see.

Such a cnut.

Jericho

Agreed. And McManaman: "Handball, yep, there it is, hits him on the arm, no doubt about it."

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
The next time Liverpool drop points, the next day should be declared a bank holiday and all the opposition fans can celebrate. It's only fair, we been made to suffer for so long.

Anustart89

Considering Oliver's handball criteria against Wolves that should've been a pen on Robertson.

DAK222

Supports
Liverpool
Nope. Need at least three of the front three out for six months for that to be enough.

Wolves absolutely dominating. Should at least be even.
And then you woke up?

Hes got an absolutely detestable arrogance to him hasn’t he? I can’t fecking stand him. It’s almost comical how he broods and pouts at the opposition player he’s just clashed with.
True. Wish he'd smile more at opposition players like Rio Ferdinand used to.

Sara125

Did you guys know that Minamino currently holds the Guinness record for number of high fives in one minute

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Van Dijk got a whack there. Good. Smug cnut needs a few more players to let him know they're about
Hes got an absolutely detestable arrogance to him hasn’t he? I can’t fecking stand him. It’s almost comical how he broods and pouts at the opposition player he’s just clashed with.