Premier League Gameweek 23-24

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Van Dijk got a whack there. Good. Smug cnut needs a few more players to let him know they're about
It was him getting a knock from letting Traore know he was there. It's nice having a smug player at CB for once. It usually means they know how good they are. I used to hate Rio for the same thing

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Hes got an absolutely detestable arrogance to him hasn’t he? I can’t fecking stand him. It’s almost comical how he broods and pouts at the opposition player he’s just clashed with.
He’s a prick. Note how he acts when Liverpool concede: throws his arms up in the air and gesticulates to anybody but himself, as if big Virgil cannot possibly be at fault for anything. Ever.

Tosspot.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
He’s a prick. Note how he acts when Liverpool concede: throws his arms up in the air and gesticulates to anybody but himself, as if big Virgil cannot possibly be at fault for anything. Ever.

Tosspot.
I think you've got a folder full of anti-Liverpool templates stored somewhere.

No Love

Lovely goal and well deserved, in my opinion. Started the second half very well.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
That’s been coming, Wolves have been dominating them tonight.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
We had that one coming right from the start. Well taken goal tbf.

Paul_Scholes18

Does it matter if Liverpool gets beaten? They have won it anyway. I am watching, but not really enjoying the goal against much since it is over. I really dislike Wolves too, but us getting 5-6th ahead of them doesn't matter that much in my view.