Premier League Gameweek 23-24

United Hobbit

Its getting boring now how do they keep doing it I'm not watching but saw it come up. Of course to add to it the scorer was Firmino who i was tempted to bring in for Vardy this week in the fantasy football. Cant they just lose the thought of an unbeaten season on top of the league is sickening

Waynenmads

They are going to go unbeaten all Season aren’t they....just when you think things can’t get any worse!

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Traore really shows that even football has some sort of iq treshhold you can fail to meet.

kidbob

The only solace I'll take is that we all thought City would dominate for years but they haven't and, as great as Liverpool are, they look nowhere as impressive and unbeatable as City did on their run.

Bulldog United

I wasn't going to watch because I'm sick of torturing myself with their games.

Saw Wolves equalise and read the comments saying they were dominating. Tuned in, now this!!! FFS.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Just cashed in £43 instead. Just on the absolute miracle off chance that I can have my cake and eat it too and Wolves get an equaliser.

Judas

Open to offers
Never thought I'd be wanting Arsenal to keep their precious little record, but here I am, just hoping to see Liverpool lose once this season, and it seems like a ridiculous ask.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
I've never seen anything in football like it. No matter if they play, bad, good or indifferent they just always win. It's remarkable.

If they were out there smashing teams every week it would be understandable, but a lot of the time the pattern of play is the same. They don't play particularly well, the other team misses chances and then, bam, a goal. And that is usually that. A one or two goal victory.

United Hobbit

And the thing is you never see their best players even having links away from there to make them unsettled we constantly had it especially the Ronaldo to Real saga you'd think the likes of Madrid would be throwing money at Mane