Premier League Gameweek 23

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
You couldn't script this league!

Get pumped midweek 9-0 with nine men.

Next game, play against nine men but lose.

Crustanoid

Serves them right for their tantrums about the refs. Newcastle showed them how to cope with the situation, rather than collapse, get beat 9-0 then sob uncontrollably to the press about the referees.

Hasselhoff will have to console himself by going home and knocking one out to pictures of Juergen

Fts 74

After all the crying the other night with Bednarek getting sent off, I rather suspect todays incident will barely get a mention red card all day long.

Zen86

I am going to be genuinely pleased to see Southampton lose from now until the end of the season. Bunch of whining, finger pointing bottlers.

Redlyn

So Southampton vs 9 men and made nothing of it. I thought if you lose a man or 2 you were supposed to automatically bend over and conceed a goal every few minutes???

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Can’t believe I’m wanting Fulham to beat West Ham. This game wouldn’t have even graced my eyes last season. Sums up how low we have sunk right now.

Deery

Dreary
Did a Westham and United double, don’t let me down..

Tony247

Can’t believe I’m wanting Fulham to beat West Ham. This game wouldn’t have even graced my eyes last season. Sums up how low we have sunk right now.
Still 40% of the season pending. Long way to go. Top table is so tight at this moment that couple of losses here and there and team can find itself out of top 4.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
What a touch by Benrama.

JakeC

Rice has to pass to Jesse there!

Deery

Dreary
Are Westham playing for a draw here or what’s the craic?

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Am I the only one who feels Fulham have an alright team but a better manager could make them perform a lot better?

mu4c_20le

Should be 1-0 if Fellaini scored that header. All according to plan for West Ham.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I remember when Harrison Reed was the new Paul Scholes. Bang average.

DavidDeSchmikes

Wonder what the likes of BT Sport and Richard Keys make of Bednarek not getting sent off against Newcastle today.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Loftus Cheek is just brilliant. Incredible amount of talent.
Agreed but he’s had an incredible amount of loan time and still can’t breakthrough to Chelsea. Can see him at a low tier club in the PL doing well without ever looking sensational.

Think he’d do well in Germany

JakeC

Soufal and Soucek both should score those headers.

RooneyLegend

Agreed but he’s had an incredible amount of loan time and still can’t breakthrough to Chelsea. Can see him at a low tier club in the PL doing well without ever looking sensational.

Think he’d do well in Germany
KDB and Mo Salah couldn't cut it at Chelsea. That club is no place for young players.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
KDB and Mo Salah couldn't cut it at Chelsea. That club is no place for young players.
You seriously comparing their experiences with Loftus Cheek? Jose got them out to good clubs and they established themselves. He hasn’t and that’s why as well as injuries he’s still at the likes of Fulham or Palace.