Premier League Gameweek 23

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Where has the common sense gone? This referee is a fecking idiot.

Dudu

It was barely a fecking yellow.

Ludicrous decision. Shocking

saivet

Ridiculously harsh red card. Mitrovic saying it's not a red yet he went down like he'd been shot.

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
The Mike Dean show starts late this game but you knew we'd get to see it. Never a red.

prateik

VAR is to blame here. Once they send Dean over, its basically saying they think he made an error.

Dean doesnt have the balls to stand up for himself.

lysglimt

Scout
If that had been one of our players early in a game - I would have wanted to punch that moron. Mike Dean is the worst referee ever

HJ12

what was that? Horrendous red card - killing my FPL team as well!

RooneyLegend

What chance has Mike Dean got of making the right decision if he can't after 20 replays? sack the clown. At this point I'd rather commentators be the VAR.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Soucek was trying to get himself behind Mitrovic so he can stay far post for a cross. That hand was going from in front of Mitrovic to behind him, intended to be over his head. He's not even looking at his man.

How the feck is that a red, especially when the bald idiot had ages to look at that on the screen.

Okey

That is one of the poorest decisions I've ever seen. You have a duty to be competent in your job. This is stupid referees spoiling the game for everyone. Unacceptable.