Premier League Gameweek 24 midweek fixtures (29th - 30th Jan 2019)

RooneyLegend

If subs were done on level of performance in the current game, Salah would be taken out.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Chelsea are struggling to score at the moment.. and its worse away.. They arent getting anything here.
I hope you’ve got a getaway plan if they turn this around! The FF will want a blood sacrifice.

Member 115509

Only started watching after HT as I thought Liverpool would win quite easily, but they look almost as twitchy and vulnerable as City did last night from what I have seen so far.
Squeaky bum time is a bit early for the end of January.

el3mel

Sarri has done absolutely nothing except unsettling their second most important player Kante. Pretty hard to see him there beyond next season if he's persisting on fecking up their midfield and with no results to cope it up. They'll choose Kante over him any time like we ended up choosing Pogba over Mourinho.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
I say it everytine. McManaman should be banned from commentating on Liverpool games.

I mean he’s shit at the best of times but he’s just so unprofessional it’s ridiculous. Game is unwatchable.

Wheato

Spurs look likely to score there. They are laying siege in Watford's box. Cannot see them hanging onto this 0-1.

Johan07

That's not the rule. It's when the foul is made
It is the rule.
FIFA has specifically endorsed this principle in one of its “Questions and Answers on the Laws of the Game “ (12.31) which states that a penalty kick is the correct restart if a player begins holding an opponent outside the player’s penalty area and continues this action inside his penalty area.

bondsname

Leicester are putting in one hell of a fight. Very, very impressive. Our game versus them on Sunday is going to be very difficult, maybe Ole's hardest game yet.

Judas

Open to offers
Leicester hopefully knackering themselves. I oddly trust us more against teams that have a go like them though, we're much worse against teams that setup like Burnley did last night.

Cloud7

Points gained on Chelsea. Brilliant. Hopefully we can get back to winning ways this weekend.

kidbob

I'm all for it. 100m?
I'd start at 60 and go from there! But they both have looked quality this year and 100m would't seem so bad if it ended up working out well. Only 22 and 25 years old too. In an ideal scenario they'd be great here and we could offload Valencia and Young and let Shaw and Dalot fight for their places.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Woah! Just got in from 5-a-side.....what the feck’s happened to Chelsea?

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
They'd be saying the same after last night. No two games are equal.
But we were clearly the better team last night and deserved the three points. Same can't be said for Liverpool because Leicester has outplayed them tonight.

In my somewhat biased opinion.