g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 24 midweek fixtures (29th - 30th Jan 2019)

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Surprising thing about Chilwell is that he’s really good at winning defensive headers. If the rumours are to be believed City are after him.

Ricardo has been a great signing for them too.
Good point. Remember some months ago you asking me about him and I wasn't sure about that. After watching him being destroyed at Bournemouth by Fraser I was fearing he wouldn't adapt. Puel already knew him, might have helped too.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
We are competing with Arsenal and Chelsea for 4th spot so it's not too bad. Cardiff at home was a banker for Arsenal but Chelsea really capitulated against Bournemouth.

Spurs just keep on winning, they remind of us last season. Play shit but pick up 3 points.

hellohello

Supports
Tottenham
We are competing with Arsenal and Chelsea for 4th spot so it's not too bad. Cardiff at home was a banker for Arsenal but Chelsea really capitulated against Bournemouth.

Spurs just keep on winning, they remind of us last season. Play shit but pick up 3 points.
I thought we played very well in the second half, constant siege and unlucky to not score before and should have had a penalty.