Premier League Gameweek 24 midweek fixtures (29th - 30th Jan 2019)

prateik

Just realized this was a home game for Liverpool... A draw would be a great result for Leicester .. they dont even look like they will try to hit Liverpool on the counter

cyberman

Christ these scousers the cameras keep focusing on are so miserable - they’ll win the game eventually and the league.
They've been nervous as feck in heir last two home games though, and its not even the run in yet.
I'd be nervous as a Liverpool fan the way they're playing at the minute.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
Ah I remember the time when Iheneacho was apperently going to be much better than Rashford

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Well it's a point gained but we need to perform better in our remaining games.

Think we might need City to drop a point here and there to actually win it.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
If only spurs drew this would have been perfect. Oh well can’t complain too much.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Keita was gash :wenger: I've no idea why he started in place of Fabinho.

arthurka

I would love to have Chilwell and Ricardo as fullbacks at Utd they are really good..

RedDevil@84

If this is Liverpool's nervous reaction to a potential chance to open up a 7 pt gap, then what would happen in squeaky bum time

kidbob

Damage averted. 7 points is a 3 game buffer but 5 isn't that different to 4 in the grand scheme of things.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Is it fair to say that Fabinho is Liverpool’s crucial midfielder?

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
He just won you the 3 points :lol:

Some gratitude?
In fairness he also fecked up multiple attacks throughout the game and missed an absolute sitter of a chance.

But yeah you're right, he got the goal and I'm happy for him. I still find him incredibly frustrating to watch but he's kept plugging away and deserves his moment, the handsome bastard.

Ainu

Not the worst match day all things considered. Were closer to top 4 than we were and there's still hope for Liverpool to mess up.

prateik

So after a pretty terrible yesterday, we have made a point up on Chelsea and City lost just 1 point against Liverpool..

Not too bad...

Spurs are pretty safe for the top 4. Chelsea look really wobbly.. 4th is there for us to take it..

padr81

Supports
Man City
I dunno if I should be less or more upset about last night now.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
It suggests that Liverpool would be there for the taking, as expected, but there’s no one good enough to take them.

Canagel

I'd start at 60 and go from there! But they both have looked quality this year and 100m would't seem so bad if it ended up working out well. Only 22 and 25 years old too. In an ideal scenario they'd be great here and we could offload Valencia and Young and let Shaw and Dalot fight for their places.
Yes that would be ideal.